Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

 

Top 7* with today's update. They're gonna have the entire Top 10 :dies: See when you're a GLOBAL GG with qualiTEA songs.

 

e6b1978e579233940f07ceb646bb4177796135ac

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Ktrl : NewJeans won’t be global

NewJeans grew drastically organically in one debut era and one month in to their career :

 

spacer.png

 

 

They get called NewJennies for a reason

 

newjeans-newji.gif

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

When you stop making jabs at Aespa in every post like an obsessed loser sure. 

I also came for NCT now eject reject

Don’t forget to stream and buy “Pink Venom.” Last day for the Hot 100 and it’s going to get a strong debut. :duca: 

5 minutes ago, kawk said:

jisus :deadbanana2:

 

 

LA airport will be….I’m wishing them the best of luck

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

LA airport will be….I’m wishing them the best of luck

They’re going to NY. Idk if it’s making any difference :dancehall:

NewJennies is blowing up in SEA, two tracks inside top50 of Spotify Philippines and added to Pop Rising.:clap3:

Also congrats on the IVE for the Spotify smash! I don't personally fancy the song but I love seeing quality musics got recognised:clap3:

it just bothers my spirit that stayc’s last fm page is merged with Stay-C :deadbanana2: 

18 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

She's coming for Wonho's 24h records. :duca:

 

IhIwUEZ.png

 

:cm:

Image

 

Maybe if WONHO did that :redface: 

I fear we'll never get a GG like f(x) again, in terms of quality & creative vision. Red Velvet comes close but this is kinda better than anything they've done.

I will say that NewJeans physical album might be the best since Pink Tape but their concept & sound is so generic :redface:

 

Edited by Billionaire

okay YOUHAssholes, which bop are we going to payola for the rate? we won’t beat abittipsy’s ranking but she deserves to pop up somewhere :monkey: 

48 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

it just bothers my spirit that stayc’s last fm page is merged with Stay-C :deadbanana2: 

nnn and Apink also sometimes being A Pink, Youha and Younha merged :hoetenks:

I think Talk That Talk could be a hit. It's easy to listen to and will be catchy 

I like the longer snippet! I can definitely see that L-O-V-E choreo go viral on TikTok or something...we'll see :giraffe:

Edited by Billionaire

The longer snippet sounds better, I hope the album serves cause I orderer 2. 

 

With BP new album I'll wait until I watch an unboxing so I can see the photobook, their photoshoots for The Album served Zara catalogue :zzz: 

 

FiveJennies should cover this classic for their debut album, and rename it from BlueJennies to NewJennieZ! That would be iconic 

 


 

BaeMon in shamble looking for a new concept now that a group full of all Jennies already exists. Therefore, don’t expect their debut until 2024! 
spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.