Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, scheibe said:

 

I need her to take off that cap cause I know for a fact those aren't her usual bangs she's got under there. Free the forehead, Miss Manoban, and serve us the Thai Angelina Jolie fantasy you were always meant to serve :jonny6:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

DJHyo lost her wallet today.

Forever 1 smashing should give her some coin. 
also SNSD will perform Forever 1 again at SMTown Tokyo, they are departing on flights tomorrow! F1 Era isn’t over yet

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Speaking of LGBT idols, what's the tea with Sehun? Cause y'all keep calling him "Sehunty" and keep indicating that he's into men?

I thought he was among the straightest members in EXO from what I have seen :deadbanana2:I understand with KEY, but not with him :celestial5:

 

5Akk.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Yeah he's really popular with older woman :rip:

I don't think he would pull a Lucas though :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Speaking of LGBT idols, what's the tea with Sehun? Cause y'all keep calling him "Sehunty" and keep indicating that he's into men?

I thought he was the among the straightest members in EXO from what I have seen :deadbanana2:I understand with KEY, but not with him :celestial5:

 

5Akk.gif

I mean, let's ask the audience:

 

 

EDIT: I do think he said in some IG Live or VLive Q&A that he is not gay tho so it might be just fan speculation. We'll never truly know!

Edited by RobDeWittBukater

After Like is a certified bop, me think.
it’s better than 12 and Love Dic!k! 

Once you get used to the way the song flows, the sample literally Hittts different every ******* time. All of the sudden, it sounds fresh as hell :giraffe: I hate human’s biology! 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

new Youha EP is excellent, should be making much more noise :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

DJHyo lost her wallet today.

Forever 1 smashing should give her some coin. 
also SNSD will perform Forever 1 again at SMTown Tokyo, they are departing on flights tomorrow! F1 Era isn’t over yet

 

No Giselle? :skull: :skull: 

We'll get graced by God at least Once in the year of our Lord. :jonny6:

 

 

But why is Jihyo's final form Lily? They all look a little off in this photo.

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

DJHyo lost her wallet today.

Forever 1 smashing should give her some coin. 
also SNSD will perform Forever 1 again at SMTown Tokyo, they are departing on flights tomorrow! F1 Era isn’t over yet

 

She could also buy one at Primark from her first mini album revenue 

 

On a serious note: nothing worse losing things with meaning. No money can replace it. Hopefully it will be returned :monkey:

42 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

 

WHAT IS THIS F'ING BANGER??? The bass, the crispness, the melodic PUNCH of the chorus :hawkeye:

This is easily male SOTY as far as I'm concerned, the production is flawless :jonny5:

Makes me keen for new Taemin music, can't wait till he's out of the military

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Leo from Trainee A is leaving and won't debut with the rest of the group. HYBE saw all those scandals they had this year and finally decided to avoid one.

Great, HYBE learned their lessons. Now I can’t see anything stopping this bg to smash internationally! 
 

 

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

Louis Vuitton ambassador :clap3:

 

What about Somi ?

5 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

I mean, let's ask the audience:

 

 

It's just fan-service between him and Baekhyun though, which  is something 99 % of idols do? And we know Baekhyun isn't gay since he banged Voldemort

Do and Sehun are the biggest bottoms in EXO. 
The way DO has a perfect genetic to be a bottom. When both of them ***, they probably have a use a double sided dildo since u know bottoms don’t like to top. It’s not like they can’t do it cuz I know Sehun can top but he just isn’t into it! 
 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

This is easily male SOTY as far as I'm concerned, the production is flawless :jonny5:

Makes me keen for new Taemin music, can't wait till he's out of the military

Too bad the song won't be available on Spotify until August 30th. I wanna add it to all my playlists :jonny5:

And I'm so curious for Taemin's post-military music as well! Advice overall wasn't my favorite release of his, but I did appreciate that he tried lots of new things with his voice and delivery on there.

10 minutes ago, Sept said:

No Giselle? :skull: :skull: 

Giselle headed to Japan with BoA and the other japanese idols today

Edited by mathekr

Not the  delusionals EXO-Ls thinking 2 Baddies is a copy of that flop album :toofunny2:

 

The only similarity is both have neon colors .

 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, TheShineSoul said:

This is such a masterpiece :clap3:

 

 

One of the best piece of music I've ever heard :heart::clap3:

 

Too bad I didn't connect with the rest of the album the same way, but when this masterpiece came on I was like WOW ! :chick3:

Random but if anyone here likes the song Killing Me by Chungha, y'all should listen to this song by underrated Miss Younha, it's very much giving similar vibes :heart:

 

 

what after like? 내 맘에 strike
지금 느낀 짜릿함은 마치 tike
L-O 다음에 I 그 다음에 V-E
여긴 너와 내 space, 아무도 막지 못해

spacer.png

rei minaj ate her verse UP. gaeul b did fine too i guess

 

This was such a CU.NT.Y bop

 

milliresized.gif

 

Wish more BGs (sans Monsta X, they already do) served songs like this.

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, TheShineSoul said:

This is such a masterpiece :clap3:

 

 

one of my favorite songs ever :'(

 

 

the way this thread tried to gaslight us into thinking this is horrible :biblio: 

kinda ate RUN2U a bit 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.