Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, IamCY said:

 

:jonny5:

There is NO better song since this was released.....

 

:biblionny:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Tiffany answers fans asking for a Girls Generation World tour


Also Forever 1 is still a Top 5 Smash hit 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

9 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Kyungsoo, sweetie… :biblio:

 

 

The pixelated RM pic in the 1st tweet absolutely killed me :ahh:

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn and Apink also sometimes being A Pink, Youha and Younha merged :hoetenks:

i wish it would be fixed someday but i think it's impossible nnnn

 

OT: TTT choreo looks so cute, i've liked all of the snippets so far but the thing is it doesn't sound like an actual title track but a b side :emofish:

scientist 2.0 might be upon us i fear

spacer.png

 

Edited by hallucinate

:weeps:
 

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i wish it would be fixed someday but i think it's impossible nnnn

 

The admins there said it can’t be changed it’s so annoying. Their whole page is glitched 

 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


I’m liking the longer snippet :jonny5:

Bop :gaycat:

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Tiffany answers fans asking for a Girls Generation World tour


Also Forever 1 is still a Top 5 Smash hit 

Oh, as I expected it’s probably the members that are avoiding a tour. I can’t see Yoona, Taeyeon and Seohyun going on tour with GG anytime soon, unfortunately. 

I thought Momo was trying to cover Jihyo’s kitty cat because her underwear was showing or something :rip: 

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Oh, as I expected it’s probably the members that are avoiding a tour. I can’t see Yoona, Taeyeon and Seohyun going on tour with GG anytime soon, unfortunately. 

Yeah realistically, they make way more acting and doing commercials ? the closest thing to a tour would be a Korean Fan Concert every once in a while. But I’m still praying they clear up 3 months of schedules next year and give us one proper World tour 

I really wish Mothers Generation would serve BP and give us a comeback every ~2 years. They can clear up their schedules for that and it doesn't have to be a full album. :'( 

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah realistically, they make way more acting and doing commercials ? the closest thing to a tour would be a Korean Fan Concert every once in a while. But I’m still praying they clear up 3 months of schedules next year and give us one proper World tour 

I mean do they? I feel like touring pays a very big amount. But since it’s distributed among 9 members maybe not as much actually :coffee2:

 

+ SNSD can definitely do much bigger venues than Taeyeon she doesn’t have them beat in that metric.

Edited by Cotton

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

The longer snippet sounds better, I hope the album serves cause I orderer 2. 

 

With BP new album I'll wait until I watch an unboxing so I can see the photobook, their photoshoots for The Album served Zara catalogue :zzz: 

 

i’ll never understand why at least one of the four versions included the lovesick girls concept teasers…

 

hopefully since there was no physical release for pink venom we’ll get to see more of the mugler outfits

Ok so after listening to IVE’s new song and the obvious I’ll survive sample. it made me kinda realize…….INFINITE’s Bad also sounds just like that song too. Instead of sampling they literally kinda just took the melody and ran with it. It has the same vibe too. 
 


the chorus vocals would literally be perfect with the OG instrumental 

26 minutes ago, Cotton said:

I mean do they? I feel like touring pays a very big amount. But since it’s distributed among 9 members maybe not as much actually :coffee2:

 

+ SNSD can definitely do much bigger venues than Taeyeon she doesn’t have them beat in that metric.

yeah the girls mentioned it before, that SM as a company takes home most of the touring money to pay for the production, crew, ect. And the rest of the revenue is split 8 ways between the members still. Whereas when they do solo activities, thier contracts are signed just by them. Yoona Makes more from her movies then the phantasia tour in 2015-2016. 

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

sorry to spam, but OBSESSED :jonny:

let me open my purse :jonny6:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

let me open my purse :jonny6:

the VHS version :jonny2:  he has some of the best album packaging out there

49 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Oh, as I expected it’s probably the members that are avoiding a tour. I can’t see Yoona, Taeyeon and Seohyun going on tour with GG anytime soon, unfortunately. 

Yeah, for sure. You could probably get girls like Tiffany & Hyoyeon on board easily, but all of the acting girls wouldn't do it, and even Taeyeon hasn't properly toured her solo music in years :skull:As much as I would die for a tour, it's impossible for now.

 

Perhaps with the 20th anniversary once everyone's career is a bit more dried up :skull:

Knetz are convinced they're dating and he deceived fans on Instagram :rip:

 

 

 

 

Key's album seems excellent just like his first EP was. Hope he sells over 100k again so they give him some more comebacks

You can always trust a gay to serve music

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

wait... :jonny2:

the REAL f(x) of the 4th generation :jonny5:

Billlie sounds good :lakitu:

 

Interesting how all of their songs so far started rising pretty much right away without needing much promo.

 

It's what happens when you make bops I think. :gaycat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.