Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

So y'all mean to tell me that people were having meltdown over BTS coming back in June at same time than Blackpink just for YG to announce this was just a fan speculation not the real tea. :deadbanana2:

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why not become a real winner and stan both aespa and ive and hate BP :celestial2:

1 minute ago, zaso said:

aren't the views for lesserafim's highlight medley kinda low? idk i expected more people would be interested in their music since they are uploaded on a channel with 60 million subs and they are hybe's first girl group :katie:

only devoted fans check out the medleys

the GP and the rest will tune in for MV so no need to worry about the views YET

5 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Finally the new IT boy of the 4th gen is here :jonnycat: I'm very intrigued about their concept so far, I think they can do something very interesting and different from the other 4th gen bgs, in PSY oppa we trust :bird:

 

 

No he's not... 

 

The futur IT Boy is the Main Rapper, Main Vocalist & Lead Dancer 

 

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

only devoted fans check out the medleys

the GP and the rest will tune in for MV so no need to worry about the views YET

makes sense. can't wait to see how they do with their mv teaser

i still expected more excitement for their music thought like there was with members introduction

10 minutes ago, zaso said:

aren't the views for lesserafim's highlight medley kinda low? idk i expected more people would be interested in their music since they are uploaded on a channel with 60 million subs and they are hybe's first girl group :katie:

hybe's channel has posted 22 videos in the last 4 days.

Maybe if they let each group to have their own moment. But no, making them all release in the same month

17 minutes ago, zaso said:

aren't the views for lesserafim's highlight medley kinda low? idk i expected more people would be interested in their music since they are uploaded on a channel with 60 million subs and they are hybe's first girl group :katie:

They peaked with Sakura‘s teaser :devil: I look out and even txt views are pretty low. Hybe groups have never been good on YouTube (minus BTS) 

13 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Finally the new IT boy of the 4th gen is here :jonnycat: I'm very intrigued about their concept so far, I think they can do something very interesting and different from the other 4th gen bgs, in PSY oppa we trust :bird:

 

 

They are finally debuting, meanwhile JYP loud is rotting in the dungeon :rip:

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So y'all mean to tell me that people were having meltdown over BTS coming back in June at same time than Blackpink just for YG to announce this was just a fan speculation not the real tea. :deadbanana2:

 

 

It's Pop Base being transparent and reporting one of many prediction articles as if it's official in order to farm bots engagement and they got what they wanted :cm:

40 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So y'all mean to tell me that people were having meltdown over BTS coming back in June at same time than Blackpink just for YG to announce this was just a fan speculation not the real tea. :deadbanana2:

 

 

fans got their wish in the end :clap3: 

43 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Why not become a real winner and stan both aespa and ive and hate BP :celestial2:

Some people just have no taste :swan:

Aespa and Ive are both serving quality 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ok but why did Jeongyeon come in a different flight than the other girls?

 

Apparently she had an appointment in Korea

why are Red Velvet's views on YT so low? I was kinda shook when it was announced like a few weeks ago that Queedom got 100M views because I assumed they passed the mark long ago. Feel My Rhythm views are also underwhelming compared to other releases...

17 minutes ago, Katamari said:

fans got their wish in the end :clap3: 

:matty:

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

why are Red Velvet's views on YT so low? I was kinda shook when it was announced like a few weeks ago that Queedom got 100M views because I assumed they passed the mark long ago. Feel My Rhythm views are also underwhelming compared to other releases...

I think it might be a matter of them not buying ads? Because the like/comment ratio for FMR is really high compared to some other kpop mvs

1 hour ago, zaso said:

aren't the views for lesserafim's highlight medley kinda low? idk i expected more people would be interested in their music since they are uploaded on a channel with 60 million subs and they are hybe's first girl group :katie:

The algorithm does not work in hybe's favor on YT unless bts is in the title. Everything else has meh views

 

hybe groups kinda smash on Spotify though so it all balances out I guess

Edited by lovecatt

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

the fact that people still think praising IVE is equivalent to coming for aespa :rip:

and the fact that people immediately think if you're a MY shading the weakness of most 4th gen groups you mean ive

 

contrary to popular belief, two legendary slayers and trendsetter can exist harmoniously

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

21 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

why are Red Velvet's views on YT so low? I was kinda shook when it was announced like a few weeks ago that Queedom got 100M views because I assumed they passed the mark long ago. Feel My Rhythm views are also underwhelming compared to other releases...

The views are lower on YT for all SM groups in comparison to their peers tbh. 

 

I listen to KARA so frequently I still refuse to believe she's gone... she left this world after releasing a masterpiece, I miss Hara :weeps:

 

24 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

why are Red Velvet's views on YT so low? I was kinda shook when it was announced like a few weeks ago that Queedom got 100M views because I assumed they passed the mark long ago. Feel My Rhythm views are also underwhelming compared to other releases...

SM doesn't use ads for anyone other than NCT & aespa :rip: 

I was really surprised when I saw SM's most viewed MV was EXO's Love Shot with 500M. I thought it would be EXO's Monster or Call Me Baby or maybe Bad Boy or Psycho.

26 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Apparently she had an appointment in Korea

Ah ok that makes sense. Hopefully she’s recovering well. 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

No he's not... 

 

The futur IT Boy is the Main Rapper, Main Vocalist & Lead Dancer 

 

I love Junhyeok he's an ACE, but I think Kyungjun's visuals will be more appealing to koreans, anyway so many talent and visuals in this group, I'm excited :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Narima said:

hybe's channel has posted 22 videos in the last 4 days.

Maybe if they let each group to have their own moment. But no, making them all release in the same month

yeah it's so weird how are they spamming content for their groups after months of drought

 

21 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

why are Red Velvet's views on YT so low? I was kinda shook when it was announced like a few weeks ago that Queedom got 100M views because I assumed they passed the mark long ago. Feel My Rhythm views are also underwhelming compared to other releases...

aside from the ugly video they don't have ads this time. gidle and ive both had like 40m ad views

most kpop groups would pull the same numbers without ads

 

16 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

The algorithm does not work in hybe's favor on YT unless bts is in the title. Everything else has meh views

 

hybe groups kinda smash on Spotify though so it all balances out I guess

idk if they are uploaded on any other platforms but the vlive views for the medley are meh too

maybe their fanbases just focus on twitter and watch everything there

The way Dreams Come True is still my most played song of 2022 so far, excited for a comeback

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.