Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

 

It seems the IZ*ONE gals are serving TABS overall post-disbandment compared to the IOI girlies; Sejeong aside. Stan Business Prospal and her acclaimed OST bop

 

Soyou served a vibey coffee bop, glad the good sis finally got a mini. Busters and iChillin were absolute misses for me; truly my hag era. Meanwhile Miyeon is officially Miyawn now, the Taeyeon print was strong with that one

 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The aespa vs IVE thing is too much.

 

IVE has a more digestible global pop sound while aespa's concept and sound is going to be hit or miss with some people. Simple as that.

 

I'm glad the IVE girlies are slaying domestically and globally. aespa needs some healthy competition and IVE have been on their neck since debut.

 

Both groups serve talent and quality songs so far. Only intellectuals can stan both I fear.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

10 minutes ago, Jared said:

The aespa vs IVE thing is too much.

 

IVE has a more digestible global pop sound while aespa's concept and sound is going to be hit or miss with some people. Simple as that.

 

I'm glad the IVE girlies are slaying domestically and globally. aespa needs some healthy competition and IVE have been on their neck since debut.

 

Both groups serve talent and quality songs so far. Only intellectuals can stan both I fear.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

this is the energy that we need tbh :clap3:both queens slaying in their own way

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Edited by hallucinate

That Miyeon song is so Taeyeon nnnnnnnn

Now why Cube decided not to promote My Bag more when it's like TOP 20 on Melon right now. A little more payola and promotion might send it to TOP10 easily :bam:

Soyou sing is kinda disappointing and I usually eat her coffee shop snooze

52 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

it's a hit :bam:

Wow what an unexpected surprise! Global smash!
DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

41 minutes ago, Jared said:

The aespa vs IVE thing is too much.

 

IVE has a more digestible global pop sound while aespa's concept and sound is going to be hit or miss with some people. Simple as that.

 

I'm glad the IVE girlies are slaying domestically and globally. aespa needs some healthy competition and IVE have been on their neck since debut.

 

Both groups serve talent and quality songs so far. Only intellectuals can stan both I fear.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

This. Let’s just be grateful that the new girlies are serving QUALITY and topping the charts again! 
DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

wait… why is nobody talking about this? I thought Jessie flopped to hell and back. Is there a chance of this becoming a hit?!

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

I thought it flopped :deadbanana4: Jessi seemed like one of those artists whose fanbase is predominantly international fans because how far from the conventional idol she is in Korea nnn 

 

Actually shocked it's rising this much, has it gone viral on kpop tiktok or something?

25 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Yes Yujin yes beauty :clap3:

 

gNS2uxW.gif

we love the multi-talented future queen of pop :clap3:

gNS2uxW.gif

1 hour ago, Jared said:

The aespa vs IVE thing is too much.

 

IVE has a more digestible global pop sound while aespa's concept and sound is going to be hit or miss with some people. Simple as that.

 

I'm glad the IVE girlies are slaying domestically and globally. aespa needs some healthy competition and IVE have been on their neck since debut.

 

Both groups serve talent and quality songs so far. Only intellectuals can stan both I fear.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

exactly

both aespa and IVE are really good and kill it in their own ways

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

40 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I thought it flopped :deadbanana4: Jessi seemed like one of those artists whose fanbase is predominantly international fans because how far from the conventional idol she is in Korea nnn 

 

Actually shocked it's rising this much, has it gone viral on kpop tiktok or something?

I really did too. Like I didn’t even bother tracking it past the first day bc it dropped off the charts so when I randomly looked today, I screamed :rip:

 

But I think it might be going viral somewhere

sepzHkR.jpg

 

it jumped 22 spots today. This is really good for her!

5 hours ago, CannibalMonster said:

 

 

The song is really nice, could be a Taeyeon song.

I can see Korea eating it up if Cube play the cards right.

 

Her mini is really good too, Miyeon is such a good vocalist

 

 

3 hours ago, Zack said:

Looks like we might be getting SMCU ep.2 with aespa's upcoming comeback @Gaia:duca: 

 

 

 

Karina had spoiled this on one of their latest interviews, so it's nice that SM is giving further confirmation :duca: 

Te Amo is the best track on MY :heart: and yeah the mini gives Taeyeon vibes rly hard 

Y'all weren't kidding with the Taeyeonprint in Drive

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

Cute song but like someone said idk if I'll listen to it again. 

18 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

 

the original it boy :jonnycat:

Is this recent? Ugh aging like fine wine. :WAP:

23 minutes ago, Butters said:

Love Dive is less than 100K Melon ULs behind Big Bang :chick1:

LYW is coming back next week anyway :dancehall2:
 


—-

 

the way wizones are fighting they’re really showing their true colors :deadbanana4: the upcoming mess when Kepler will disband 

17 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

imagine comparing 2no1's "success" to blackpink, bp actually have numbers to back them up :hippo:

comparing 2nd gen and 3rd gen aint it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.