Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2NE1 definitely had better digital power than BP from the jump and bigger hits overall. But even though the market has grown considerably since, BP is definitely bigger now overall regardless of the generation. YG polished the girl crush concept and perfected it with BP.


A bop! I’m confused by the lack of views though. Was it uploaded on another channel as well? :huh:

Chile…had to cancel my order for NCT Dream’s album. It’s in stock, and I preordered it before it was released, so I’m not understanding the holdup :giraffe:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:


A bop! I’m confused by the lack of views though. Was it uploaded on another channel as well? :huh:

 

The video uploaded to Starship's channel has 11M views, so I don't know if that's more in line with what you expected

Miyeon's Drive was alright, love her voice, sadly the song is not memorable. I'll listen to her mini later.

4 minutes ago, DRod93 said:

 

The video uploaded to Starship's channel has 11M views, so I don't know if that's more in line with what you expected

I didn’t really have any expectations per se. I just thought less than 100K was odd :rip:

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Chile…had to cancel my order for NCT Dream’s album. It’s in stock, and I preordered it before it was released, so I’m not understanding the holdup :giraffe:

How long do you usually wait for kpop albums to arrive? Because sometimes I had to wait 2 months. :deadbanana:

 

This happened with Taeyeon's INVU album. I waited that long because it was quite hard to get the envy version with an acceptable price.

14 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

Jimin avoiding payment :rip: maybe he is to blame for this

 

 

I think a lot of girlies are getting confused here. 

He was late on payments and his apartment got seized. He didn’t read his mail.

He didn’t commit a crime. This isn’t tax evasion. Armys should donate to his gofundme

13 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

maybe if army bought more copies of butter (hotter cooller remix) he would've had money

BTS broke era

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

29 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

LYW is coming back next week anyway :dancehall2:
 


—-

 

the way wizones are fighting they’re really showing their true colors :deadbanana4: the upcoming mess when Kepler will disband 

as if it needed disbandment for them to show their true colors :rip: started to get worse during mnet mess exposé i fear

3 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

How long do you usually wait for kpop albums to arrive? Because sometimes I had to wait 2 months. :deadbanana:

 

This happened with Taeyeon's INVU album. I waited that long because it was quite hard to get the envy version with an acceptable price.

It usually takes only 2 weeks unless the store (Music Plaza) didn’t meet demand and have to wait for another shipment to come in; however, they have both versions in stock (and have had them for a while), so that’s why I’m confused as to why it’s taking so long :chick3:

1 hour ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

 

the original it boy :jonnycat:

what a MAN :smitten:

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Love Dive is less than 100K Melon ULs behind Big Bang :chick1:

Psy is cb in 2 days… It’s over 

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Aespa_officiel unpinned dreams come true tweet :celestial4:

An Announcement on le sserafim debut day would be so funny :fan:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, drivers license said:

@Taeyong twinks in leather galore

:gaycat6:

7 hours ago, thirdward said:

now why I see this happening 

the lashings for not releasing an album tho :deadbanana2:

this could work but they have to swear an album is coming later in the year 

They could release a mini in June and then the full album in the fall. Surely they have enough material for that by now right? Or maybe they haven’t been in the studio enough while busy modeling around the world :rip:

 

7 hours ago, CannibalMonster said:

 

our main vocalist :heart:

 

 

the fact that people still think praising IVE is equivalent to coming for aespa :rip:

26 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Aespa_officiel unpinned dreams come true tweet :celestial4:

They unpinned it a week ago to pin something Coachella related (which is obviously unpinned now). It's about time though. :jonny5:

Le Ssubparfim is not gagging me so far neither with that concept, nor that medley... I expected more. Their group chemistry is almost non existent too. 

Hopefully I'm proven wrong, some full songs serve and they give presence on stage (if not vocals) . 

aren't the views for lesserafim's highlight medley kinda low? idk i expected more people would be interested in their music since they are uploaded on a channel with 60 million subs and they are hybe's first girl group :katie:

Finally the new IT boy of the 4th gen is here :jonnycat: I'm very intrigued about their concept so far, I think they can do something very interesting and different from the other 4th gen bgs, in PSY oppa we trust :bird:

 

 

Edited by Darkling

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.