Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

A song she composed and played the bass guitar for...and she's singing it fully LIVE and slaying IT. We love a true musician :clap3:

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

23 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Classics are usually remembered. 

Lmao not the “classic” gate-keeping on KTRL of all places

 

 

 

mariah-carey.gif

29 minutes ago, Zack said:

A song she composed and played the bass guitar for...and she's singing it fully LIVE and slaying IT. We love a true musician :clap3:

 

A lot of these new and old idols can learn from her !

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu 

IZ*ONE's biggest classic is DREAMLIKE and DREAMLIKE only

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

J.Seph of KARD enlisting, getting discharged and coming back with his group during Blackpink's hiatus is so funny. He enlisted right after The Album release. Makes BTS/HYBE being so scared of enlisting even funnier cause it's truly not that long. 

76imsnW.gif

56 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not Jessi doing moderately well

are female soloists finally coming back?

Sunmi and Chungha next?

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Of all people I'm surprised Jessi be snagging these hits. The way NUNU NANA was a SMASH. Love her smashing while not giving af about having attitude, being open about procedures she's had done, and being in her 30s. We need more open female celebs like her who aren't just trying to be innocent angels.

 

A hilarious, uncaring, badass *****. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

The most talented gg of all time:heart:

No main vocalist from 4tg gen could match the vocal  stability & talent that Seohyun & peak Jessica had, let alone Yawn:WAP: 

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Of all people I'm surprised Jessi be snagging these hits. The way NUNU NANA was a SMASH. Love her smashing while not giving af about having attitude, being open about procedures she's had done, and being in her 30s. We need more open female celebs like her who aren't just trying to be innocent angels.

 

A hilarious, uncaring, badass *****. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Lowkey I think the Korean GP find her refreshing. And that’s why they keep giving her hits

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

IZ*ONE out-selling a certain big 4 group when huge physicals weren’t a thing was a moment :clap3: 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

Lowkey I think the Korean GP find her refreshing. And that’s why they keep giving her hits

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

I mean... she's literally like the only relevant female celebrity who isn't trying to be seen as a bible preaching, innocent, pure, virgin :rip: 

 

It's paying off AND she gets to enjoy her life without being too careful with her words.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

7 minutes ago, Kety said:

The most talented gg of all time:heart:

No main vocalist from 4tg gen could match the vocal  stability & talent that Seohyun & peak Jessica had, let alone Yawn:WAP: 

The way Taeyeon came on with CLEAR vocals :eek: 

Not us arguing about IVE this aespa that when Miss Jessi Ho is clearing with ease

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

I'm honestly surprised OMG's Real Love is still charting. From the first 2 weeks I thought it would only chart for 3 weeks at best. But It's actually stable Top 40. Not good at all, but not a complete bomb I guess.

10 minutes ago, Butters said:

Not us arguing about IVE this aespa that when Miss Jessi Ho is clearing with ease

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

WITH EASE

I’m glad I brought this up earlier today bc I felt like no one was discussing what was really important. Jessi Zooming up the charts

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

9 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

 

 

 

 

76imsnW.gif 

Promo even before the debut?? HYBE are making sure the GP knows through as many avenues as possible 

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

Promo even before the debut?? HYBE are making sure the GP knows through as many avenues as possible 

And the Korean GP loved this video 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Of all people I'm surprised Jessi be snagging these hits. The way NUNU NANA was a SMASH. Love her smashing while not giving af about having attitude, being open about procedures she's had done, and being in her 30s. We need more open female celebs like her who aren't just trying to be innocent angels.

 

A hilarious, uncaring, badass *****. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

It’s refreshing for sure. Still not a fan of her wack ass music even though I enjoy the raspiness in her voice and Nunu Nana is a bop…but it must feel so nice to be able to do whatever she likes and make coins after struggling in the industry for over a decade. 
now all I want is sexy Sunmi to make a comeback and smash once again like Gashina/24 Hours/Siren and show what an iconic queen she is.

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu
 

oh and also sexy Hyolyn. She’s too damn good to not smash.

Edited by Witnessed ET

15 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

It’s refreshing for sure. Still not a fan of her wack ass music even though I enjoy the raspiness in her voice and Nunu Nana is a bop…but it must feel so nice to be able to do whatever she likes and make coins after struggling in the industry for over a decade. 
now all I want is sexy Sunmi to make a comeback and smash once again like Gashina/24 Hours/Siren and show what an iconic queen she is.

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu
 

oh and also sexy Hyolyn. She’s too damn good to not smash.

SUNMI will never top Siren or even come close. It's a shame. It's too good to ever top. I would appreciate something in the same vein though. Her last few comebacks have not hit for me.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

16 minutes ago, Gaia said:

SUNMI will never top Siren or even come close. It's a shame. It's too good to ever top. I would appreciate something in the same vein though. Her last few comebacks have not hit for me.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

In my opinion, she already topped it with pporappippam. That song is dreamy perfection. It makes Siren sound basic. 
DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

In my opinion, she already topped it with pporappippam. That song is dreamy perfection. It makes Siren sound basic. 
DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

oop forgot about that one. Yeah she's cute, one of her best musically speaking. But idk something about it lacks memorability. I forget it even exists in her disco despite thinking its a good song :deadbanana4:

 

I loved the aesthetic of the MV. I hope she does another fun sexy song. That's where she excels and why Tail flopped. Lacked the usual hint of humor her smashes have.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.