Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

 

they WON :jonny5:Shake It was the first kpop song I liked years before getting into it as well

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

WJSN have been having the best charting songs from the show since it started, first As You Wish getting the biggest boost & now this

their Oh My Girl moment is coming aah :jonny5:

 

 

A basic spring snoozefest. :lakitu: I wonder how this will do after Koria wakes up.

 

 

Also, not sure if it was discussed here:

 

 

 

Stays are mad on twitter :fan: because Woojin (former member) got an acting gig for HBO Max Brasil.

Edited by DanyelP23

KARD is confirmed to be preparing a comeback for May/June, it's their first one with RBW (Mamamoo's company) as the parent company. I'm excited to see them again. They will also tour again, but only in South America. 

 

I think DSP should just make them do a full Spanish/Portuguese album at this point though. J.Seph has barely been back a week and already DSP is shipping them out of Korea. :rip:

 

They'll probably always be nugu in Korea, but at least they have a loyal fanbase overseas which is great. 

6 hours ago, karlo_98 said:

 

Well.... 

 

Not ppl in the qrt fighting over this fake comment written in the phone notepad :rip:

Edited by VelvetCrush

Round 2 views on Naver TV

 

Brave Girls - MVSK - 101,945

WJSN - Navillera - 64,380

LOONA - Shake It - 39,098

 

Edited by Ghiles

1 hour ago, PowerGarlic said:

Why this pic looks like other girls dressing as Wonyoung’s servants? Queen :ahh:

FQYDYQ0agAQvaDn?format=jpg&name=large

They done Liz so dirty with that outfit :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

 

they WON :jonny5:Shake It was the first kpop song I liked years before getting into it as well

They ate it up :jonny5:hoping their new comeback is something closer to this concept instead of the constant horrible noise they've been releasing

I want loona to succeed but if they don’t switch their concept they will be doomed :rip:

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I want loona to succeed but if they don’t switch their concept they will be doomed :rip:

For real, I still don't get what happened after butterfly, they were on the right path just to do a 180 and do... whatever they're doing now :rip:

I blame that one cherry bomb cover :bird:

11 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

They done Liz so dirty with that outfit :deadbanana4:

Ikr she looks like a maid instead of a royal princess, those school uniforms are so ugly. worst styling so far :rip:

40 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I want loona to succeed but if they don’t switch their concept they will be doomed :rip:

Everything went wrong after Jaden left & LSM started having a say in their music :rip:

 

Hula Hoop is a step in the right direction but I'm kinda losing hope for them. It's been 3 comebacks in a row now. And honestly aside from Yves & Olivia Hye they don't really suit the girl crush concept.  :toofunny3:

 

 

Edited by Billionaire

2 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

 

they WON :jonny5:Shake It was the first kpop song I liked years before getting into it as well

Umm while the overall performance was good I feel they didn't do justice to the song. Somehow it sounds so dull for me when is supposed to be fun.

 

 

I thought chuu was beefing with her company but she’s still promoting?

15 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Umm while the overall performance was good I feel they didn't do justice to the song. Somehow it sounds so dull for me when is supposed to be fun.

 

 

Their vocals are... limited

 

I mean, Hyolyn and Soyu truly made the song with their powerful vocals. They are summer queens for a reason

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Round 2 views on Naver TV

 

Brave Girls - MVSK - 101,945

WJSN - Navillera - 64,380

LOONA - Shake It - 39,098

 

:party:

52 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Everything went wrong after Jaden left & LSM started having a say in their music :rip:

In hindsight, everything was going wrong before that.

 

:cm:

  

22 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

I thought chuu was beefing with her company but she’s still promoting?

Contracts!

 

:cm:

6 hours ago, SickLove said:

I'm guessing the logic behind that was that you're expelling a lot of your breath during screams compared to regular breathing, therefore you're expelling more covid or whatever. Doesn't make much sense to me so I'm glad we're going back to hearing people actually cheer for the artists

 

Yeah, but wasn't masks mandatory?

it didn't make sense since everyone had on masks, but whatever...

I'm happy concerts will feel like concerts again 

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

Treasure is already posting coming soon posters too

lol, it's just a photobook/dvd release 

but they are scheduled to make a comeback in the 2nd half

That Shake It cover :ahh: an AWFUL concept/interpretation of the song. LOONA is just one large flop after flop :deadbanana2:

Does anyone else think MVSK remix sounds like The Way by Ariana? 

 

it's interesting because someone said that the round 1 CMBR remix sounded like Rain on Me 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.