Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, exists said:


 

Queendom ratings keeps increasing so far. 1.2% for the 3rd ep, the highest rating in any of the Queendom/Kingdom series so far :clap3:


Loona was actually my least fave performance yesterday. It was fun but there's barely any vocal performannce in it. It's more like a drama with dancing and not really a musical. Brave Girls did the best, they completely made MVSK theirs. WJSN did well as well, especially the vocalists (don't know her name).

Yawn the nation's vocalist impact!:clap3:

57 minutes ago, Adama said:

Well hope this time, SM book them gigs that FIT their target audience. The Macy’s parade performance was a damn mess :bibliahh:

 

 

The Nick Cannon Show as well

 

Queendom is a good exposure for the acts. All of them received good response in both Korea and internationally, WJSN, LOONA, Hyolyn and Taeyeon once again trended in China. 

 

Taeyeon really served a good outfit she was so pretty. 

Seems like aespa are having fun, no comeback soon huh. At least we still have Dreams Come True to chew on. :jonnycat: 

4 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Onew breaking the SM live singing curse, we love to see it :jonny:

 

 

promoting the best dice b-side :clap3:

If Aespa are going Coachella I hope they’re ready to sing live chile. Their set will be at least 20 minutes long and so far they’ve done ZERO live singing whilst performing for just 3 minutes, so I wonder how that’ll turn out :rip:

Edited by Cotton

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

I always try to understand where you're coming from seeing how you get ganged on sometimes but oh my god stop! :rip:

Girl...

I said what I said.

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

 

 

like :ahh::ahh::ahh:

 

 

Saw some shady tweets from Mys tho. Shading Blackpink, Twice or even Red Velvet so better to ignore them. Idk why some of them tried to provoke Blinks tho, BP aready did coachella so why should we care about other groups? 

Edited by Lalisa

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Girl...

I said what I said.

? It's NOT confirmed. They are probably at Coachella as a reward for their success and are having fun. :bam: 

8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

? It's NOT confirmed. They are probably at Coachella as a reward for their success and are having fun. :bam: 

Weird reward, but okay....lol

4 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

Huh I never pegged her to do music after the termination

If they're all doing music, what was the point of breaking up?

I don't get it...

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Weird reward, but okay....lol

How would going to the world's biggest musical festival with artists the girls probably stan themselves be a weird reward?

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

If they're all doing music, what was the point of breaking up?

I don't get it...

The thing is GFRIEND wanted to stay together as a group but not HYBE/Source Music. 

 

Now it must be some politics behind the scenes from HYBE which is why they couldn't stay together all of them together. 

 

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

The thing is GFRIEND wanted to stay together as a group but not HYBE/Source Music. 

 

Now it must be some politics behind the scenes from HYBE which is why they couldn't stay together all of them together. 

 

That's shady, it's giving SM blackballing.

I'm so annoyed with YG

why couldn't IKON comeback at the end of April?

with BB not promoting, I don't see why they couldn't squeeze them in at the end of 3rd week of April

this one artist a month mess is annoying and if WINNER really is next 

then I don't expect BP until around July at the latest

1 hour ago, Narima said:

LbTvpnr.jpg

The "Bebe Rexha please Watch This!" is sending me :dies:

4 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

 

This episode they showed their determination plus they listened to all the fans worries about their stage outfits they looked less cheap and gimmicky. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.