Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Adama said:

I :bibliahh:

 

 

The bigger question is how did they know Sehunty knew THAT specifically? :flower2:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I like the Navillera remix the best from 3 performances

But the stage is not IT  :bam:

Are they going to peak with their opening performance :psyduck:

I thought SISTAR Girls were the best out of the three BUT..i feel like they aren't the Queendom type of group? 

4 hours ago, Adama said:

I :bibliahh:

 

 

I need the full video :gaycat6: In the end Jun is the one who did it, hmm i wonder why, someone's panicking? :siptea: 

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

 

#177? It doesn't seem right :ryan2:

 

Maybe because they had only 3 days of tracking??? :devil:

i just watch the loona stage to see what u guys dislike so much.... and yeah it was horrendous....  if u want some good kpop stan delulu just read the comments below on the YT video tho :lmao:

 

 

 

Glad Blackpink didn't do this, I hope it will be the same if there is a YG family concert

 

Catching up with the Secret Number releases I missed since their first single :jonny4: they are all so catchy, can’t wait for their next comeback

6 hours ago, Adama said:

I :bibliahh:

 

 

Kai outing Sehun like that :deadbanana4: he will never see heaven i-

Brave Girls reaching their career highlight with this bop i could not believe it :jonny:

 

 

I mean, Shake It is not really a good song to begin with and what made it entertaining was it playing perfectly into Sistar's bimbo concept and their charismatic, tongue-in-ckeek performances.

 

 

 

Take those factors away and there's not much left to work with. And Loona is definitely not a group who could serve either, they literally look like a bunch of middle schoolers and not one of them has any trace of sex appeal. And I don't mean this in a shady way, it was just an unfortunate choice for them I guess. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Brave Girls reaching their career highlight with this bop i could not believe it :jonny:

 

 

Finally someone who also appreciates this snatcher :jonny5:

15 hours ago, Azealia Banks said:

yall so weird, literally no one is trashing loona except yall.... tasteless hags :deadbanana4:

right :rip: they literally hate them so much for no reason that even when they do good they pretend it’s terrible

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I mean, Shake It is not really a good song to begin with and what made it entertaining was it playing perfectly into Sistar's bimbo concept and their charismatic, tongue-in-ckeek performances.

 

 

 

Take those factors away and there's not much left to work with. And Loona is definitely not a group who could serve either, they literally look like a bunch of middle schoolers and not one of them has any trace of sex appeal. And I don't mean this in a shady way, it was just an unfortunate choice for them I guess. 

This! The stage was so cringe for that reason...

 

-------------

 

BTW i dotn hate loona i like quite few of their songs ( i even like butterfly which the fandom tends to hate) and eclipse is one my fave songs

That loona Shake It stage is tragic. 

WJSN is not that good either. 

Brave Girls surprised me, I enjoyed them quite a lot despite not really dancing. (WJSN and Loona didn't serve on dancing anyway) 

Next week we'll see Viviz with their sub par live vocal, and Kepler with their minimalist stage. So this season is truly Hyolin' to lose. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.