Normani

URBAN

I've just now noticed this new Candy Paint snippet goes a lil harder in the production whew 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• AFullMoonlight

• orange22

3 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

The people have chosen what they want :suburban:

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

• Like 1

If Candy Paint does indeed proceed to go viral is there any chance they would move up the release of that song to capitalize?

48 minutes ago, Friendlyreminder said:

If Candy Paint does indeed proceed to go viral is there any chance they would move up the release of that song to capitalize?

My opinion (not some industry expert, just a normal person):

I suppose that's possible. But I think the song her "team" would want to capitalize on would be a song that's still under wraps and tightly guarded (the Candy Paint's "older sister" sounding song that WheresJay and wildsidenormani have mentioned)

I am personally not interested in Candy Paint anymore, I am too familiar with it now.. it's not really fresh content anymore.

1 hour ago, Friendlyreminder said:

spacer.png

she and her teams have never successfully capitalised on hype ever before; i don't anticipate they intend on doing so anytime soon 

Edited by wildsidenormani
  • Haha 1

Well, considering how many people have been asking for the uptempo for the past few years, I wouldn't be surprised at all if something like Candy Paint or its big sister pull a Dark Horse with the album release. :suburban:

I genuinely think that's something they should prepare for and have a plan if that happens so there'll be an actual execution/capitalization instead of a messy rollout. 

As long as I'm throwing ass to Candy Paint at my local gay bar by June I'll be happy

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Not us wanting Candy Paint but Normani deciding to give us Wild Side (Part 2)

5xaOcLxSttENvmhEJFe.webp

• Haha 2

Will I get excommunicated if I say I like the snippet of 1:59 more than Candy Paint

harry-styles-nope.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, shelven said:

Will I get excommunicated if I say I like the snippet of 1:59 more than Candy Paint

harry-styles-nope.gif

If that's your truth

Beyonce GIF

14 minutes ago, shelven said:

harry-styles-nope.gif

Then I guess its safe to say you enjoy quality music 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Just now, popularmoonlight said:

Then I guess its safe to say you enjoy quality music 

spacer.png

The way I can always count on you bestie

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shelven said:

The way I can always count on you bestie

spacer.png

We're in this together boo 

spacer.png

Not saying CP is bad tho ! We will be throwing ass at a gay bar like someone else said 

• Like 1

I'm glad "Candy Paint" still seems to exist and is seemingly on the album

4 hours ago, shelven said:

harry-styles-nope.gif

You spilled

Candy Paint is dope, but I am looking forward to a different upbeat single. I have a feeling it will be played heavily on the radio if it's made to be a single. Also, I don't think it needs a feature but if there was a remix in store, then Megan would probably be the best pick. 

wait I missed the candy paint resurgence -

I still think its a bop and am glad its going to be released at some point, it could have made a really good lead if it didn't leak so long ago.

ngl though, the negativity online has kinda got me feeling deflated, I need this era to start properly so I can be excited again

1:59 won't be alone for very long...

• Like 13

@WheresJay I hope not if the album is supposed to drop a month later lol. Unless you mean double release or 

29 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

1:59 won't be alone for very long...

what does this mean, second single right after? 

1 hour ago, Motivation93 said:

@WheresJay I hope not if the album is supposed to drop a month later lol. Unless you mean double release or 

This is the right approach IMO. Just put the music out there, let it be known her career in music is still here. A small club tour would be great as well. Then build from there.

• Like 1

another big account with good engagements posted the candy paint dc

• Like 3

On 3/26/2024 at 2:03 PM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Now album is on May 17th

very excited! it's closer than I expected. although I'm assuming they're gonna be pushing multiple singles at once since that's only 3 weeks after the first one and the plan is to have multiple pre-releases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, j_mars20 said:

very excited! it's closer than I expected. although I'm assuming they're gonna be pushing multiple singles at once since that's only 3 weeks after the first one and the plan is to have multiple pre-releases.

It could really end up being a situation where GP decides the next single and I wouldn't be mad it. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:15 PM, shelven said:

harry-styles-nope.gif

I like it much much more too bestie 

She shines on songs like Waves and Wild Side which is what 1:59 is giving so im here for that much more! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.