Normani

URBAN

Im not a fan of normani. Was not interested in her........but that rocket album cover-artwork. Damn its great.
Now i want to check her new music :giraffe: once is out

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

2 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

Wishing my sister an ounce of luck

We on the same wavelength as usual cousin!

Normani made @shelven come out of retirement for nothing. He could have enjoyed his spring break for another month or two.

Also, @Khamis don't bother coming back until May-ish. Ain't nothing happening over here. Back into hibernation we go and nobody get me started on them dropping sleepy r&b in Spring going into Summer season. Just empty headed asf. Wild side was at least a bit more boppy than 1:59. 

Edited by Flare
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

The earrings and the sticker on the TikTok omggg I need them

• Like 2

Call me ungrateful but BIIIIIHHH a month away? not even a little bit of new lyrics either? same dusty snippet she's been teasing?
I think it's time we all come to terms with no matter how low of a bar we set for her, she remains unable to pass it.

We do not need to here the full song before it drops. I'd actually rather her keep promoting that part of the song and post it everyday the same way Lil Nas X has been teasing the same two tracks for over a month.

• Like 4

I really don't understand how people see this strategy as positive (no offense) ...ol' girl is setting herself up. Most are frustrated knowing this is her shtick now. We get our hopes up and for what? More waiting... It's only generating interest in people wanting to see her fail because with all this build up there's no way the payoff will be enough for the casuals. I'm no hater, I'm a genuine fan but all the "trust the process" and "her new team" think-pieces are nonsense. Just unleash this **** on the world and let them do with it what they will.

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scorpioojay said:

Y'all are so disrespectful and I'm not kissing her butt- but you guys talk crazy out y'all necks just because you don't get what you want and that's so childish. You guys make this music sh*t your lives and it's very telling. I really hate y'all.

nnnn i promise it's not that deep for anyone sis :rip: in about an hours time everyone will go back to their lives and this thread will die down again for a while 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eXaggeration said:

I really don't understand how people see this strategy as positive (no offense) ...ol' girl is setting herself up. Most are frustrated knowing this is her shtick now. We get our hopes up and for what? More waiting... It's only generating interest in people wanting to see her fail because with all this build up there's no way the payoff will be enough for the casuals. I'm no hater, I'm a genuine fan but all the "trust the process" and "her new team" think-pieces are nonsense. Just unleash this **** on the world and let them do with it what they will.

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

She doesn't pick the date she can release though. Her label does.

• Like 2

Anyways, her bangs look good and I want to know if those earring are gonna be up for sale. I hope that's some merch coming to her site.

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

nnnn i promise it's not that deep for anyone sis :rip: in about an hours time everyone will go back to their lives and this thread will die down again for a while 

Calling her empty headed is rude it's one thing to have an opinion but the way some of y'all go about things is nasty. So yes it is that deep. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, remming said:

She doesn't pick the date she can release though. Her label does.

I get that... it still doesn't justify this promo/release strategy

The negativity in this thread omg…

• Like 3

Yeah I'm back to being pissed at her :dies:

4/26?!?!?!?! the ****

hope the full song is good cause i'm not gagging whatsoever at the snippet :rip:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sleepevaded said:

I just hope they have plans to give us content the next MONTH bc the disappearing for weeks after teasing is tired. Regardless of how they wanna spin it 

PERIODT. They have to justify it if they're gonna make us wait this ******* long. 

• Thanks 1

i don't see why you would choose a feature for your lead single of your long awaited debut album... wouldn't you want to showcase your vocal abilities solo.... it just doesn't make sense to me 

she also followed finneas on instagram (the worst writer/producer ever who makes funeral music on repeat) 

hoping for a big fat miracle and hoping the other singles are gag worthy...... :monkey:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, troubledparadise said:

i don't see why you would choose a feature for your lead single of your long awaited debut album... wouldn't you want to showcase your vocal abilities solo.... it just doesn't make sense to me 

she also followed finneas on instagram (the worst writer/producer ever who makes funeral music on repeat) 

hoping for a big fat miracle and hoping the other singles are gag worthy...... :monkey:

Not Normani coming for her Academy Award. :jonny6:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

We do not need to here the full song before it drops. I'd actually rather her keep promoting that part of the song and post it everyday the same way Lil Nas X has been teasing the same two tracks for over a month.

Agree with this. You don't want to hear a lot of the song before it comes out. It'll be exciting to hear the song in full and unfold naturally.

i was so excited hearing wild side the first time. I was like wow, that's what the first verse sounds like. The chorus is so polished compared to the snippet. The second verse has an interesting melody.

Just want to get this straight… 

1. Y'all were BEGGING for the album and so she finally dropped the cover art, name, & gave a snippet. 
2. Yall then went on to beg for the single release date and although it took long she gave the single release date. 
3. Now you're mad that she told us a month in advance when she could've (& probably would've) stayed silent until the week before?

Also WHY WOULD SHE DROP IN BETWEEN BEYONCÉ & TAYLOR?!? That doesn't even make any sense?!?

Any time I come back here I see how clueless most of you are about the industry and it's insufferable. I swear I be coming on to celebrate & it's always complaining… No wonder she don't interact with yall… 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, noemani said:

The negativity in this thread omg…

But they call themselves fans… They're greedy & miserable. Lol! 

WATCH when the song drops every single person on here who's talking "not feeling the snippet" will be backtracking as they always do 😂

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, benten010 said:

But they call themselves fans… They're greedy & miserable. Lol! 

WATCH when the song drops every single person on here who's talking "not feeling the snippet" will be backtracking as they always do 😂

I just thinks its kind of unfair that everyone's complaining about the song not being uptempo-ed. We get it people been waiting for uptempo songs and they're coming but people can't just call a song mid or bad just because it wasn't what they expected, especially since we only heard a snippet.

We should just trust Normani's vision and artistry. As long as she's happy with the process then I am

Edited by noemani
  • Like 3

back in February when Normani announced the album it was at 1:59 as well. as i have said back then and since then i like r&b ballads and the snippet.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

As long as there's content being posted throughout this whole month. I need to see people annoyed about how much she's posting that damn snippet 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.