Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Mariah’s next album cover should be toned down/neutral colours. As her last 3 have all had very vibrant colours.

 

- MCIIY - highly saturated blues and reds

- MIAM - bright yellows/oranges

- Caution - bright blue and pink

 

It shouldn’t be B&W though as we just had that with The Rarities. Something along the colour pallet of Memoirs/Charmbracelet will do nicely.

Give us darker emerald greens, camel, and soft peach. Moody retro R&B vibes

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, 1DES said:

We need a tone red album.

Ew no. 

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Give us darker emerald greens, camel, and soft peach. Moody retro R&B vibes

This yes.

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Give us cameltoe

 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

This yes.

 

this thread is dead. the regina george lambs really threw every other lamb and especially the new ones out

3 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

this thread is dead. the regina george lambs really threw every other lamb and especially the new ones out

There's nothing to discuss either way

The new album is going to be an image of a Butterfly traversing a rainbow that's bursting from a chrysalis formed from caution tape. 

Edited by Ibrahim

3 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

this thread is dead. the regina george lambs really threw every other lamb and especially the new ones out

Post your least favorite songs from each album

2 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

The new album is going to be an image of a Butterfly traversing a rainbow that's bursting from a chrysalis formed from caution tape. 

6FWwZtU.png

That first one is pretty cool. :cool:

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

Cant’t believe she never did a jazz album she’s a lost cause

 

 

The way we’re not even getting a normal album enjoy retirement girl

ZvqXwHa.gif

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Cant’t believe she never did a jazz album she’s a lost cause

 

 

The way we’re not even getting a normal album enjoy retirement girl

ZvqXwHa.gif

She is over, a Xmas fad.

 

tumblr_inline_r3klz8uQTU1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Cant’t believe she never did a jazz album she’s a lost cause

 

 

The way we’re not even getting a normal album enjoy retirement girl

ZvqXwHa.gif

And she could have done it at any point from 1990 - 2013-ish when her voice was still relatively in good shape. She did this:

 

Or this: 

 

 

I'm sure she has it in her but The Raretitties cover of Lullaby Birdland didn't do it for me like the one I posted. 

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

8 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Cant’t believe she never did a jazz album she’s a lost cause

 

 

The way we’re not even getting a normal album enjoy retirement girl

ZvqXwHa.gif

She doesn't deserve lambs, I hope Bryan dumps ha ass.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

7 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

I'm sure she has it in her but The Raretitties cover of Lullaby Birdland didn't do it for me like the one I posted. 

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

I can't-

ZvqXwHa.gif

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

She doesn't deserve lambs, I hope Bryan dumps ha ass.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

she doesn't even have to worry about writing the damn songs just pick 10 jazz classics and call it a day like who cares gp won't stream anyway

ZvqXwHa.gif

can't believe she ain't use the buzz from hall of fame to drop a new song or whatever. I hate her so much. she deserves to be forever the xmas fad

7 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

she doesn't even have to worry about writing the damn songs just pick 10 jazz classics and call it a day like who cares gp won't stream anyway

ZvqXwHa.gif

Right, This b just thinks she will miraculously find huge success again (ala Mimi) without putting in the work.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

39 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

can't believe she ain't use the buzz from hall of fame to drop a new song or whatever. I hate her so much. she deserves to be forever the xmas fad

Or even the buzz from BE. This is typical Moo.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

Let me go stream this classic and calm down. Sick of life!

 

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

I’m gonna need Mariah and Nicki to reunite one day and perform Up Out My Face. The song is sooooo good, they both delivered.

 

Nicki clearly has a lot of respect for Mariah. She’s praised her multiple times even after the ‘feud’ and Nicki has said that she’s let go of all that bad feeling. Any feud remaining now is one-sided. Lowkey it’s Mariah who needs to learn The Art of Letting Go.

Let's be real here, the only music I can see her releasing in the foreseeable future is a song she might make for the adaptation of her moomoirs directed by Lee Daniels so except another mid as **** song like In The Mix

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

I can't wait to hear tired ass speech at the ceremony. She is going to say the same tired stories about hearing VOL on the radio, how she is first a writer then producers and then singer etc. 

 

She better serve 2016 or 2018 body, NOT 2017.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

47 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I can't wait to hear tired ass speech at the ceremony. She is going to say the same tired stories about hearing VOL on the radio, how she is first a writer then producers and then singer etc.

Nnnnn no because why is this so accurate. :lmao:

Her best speeches:

 

 


The way both of them just happened to be at the BBMAs - one in 1999 and one in 2019. The parallels. So in theory her next good speech will be at the 2039 BBMAs.

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

 

Not J.Lo in the audience at 4:14 looking bitter as ****. :deadbanana2: She’s had a problem since day 1.

It’s a small thing but I’ve always liked how Mariah says “happy birthday” to Roc and Roe. She could be extra but she isn’t, she knows better than to push the whole “anniversaries” thing on them and let’s them have a normal childhood.

10 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Her best speeches:

 

Man, to be up against absolute giants like Madonna, Celine, Whitney, Aerosmith, and Garth Brooks, and Janet Jackson and win ARTIST OF THE DECADE knowing you co-wrote, co-produced almost all of your hits must be truly validating (and yet, she still continued to slay a decade later). 

 

What a truly international artist who wrote their first single at age 4 and who transcends all categories. Which is difficult to get, not everyone has that to their credit.

 

 

10 minutes ago, Daydream said:

 

I love that her speeches are always so heartfelt and genuine so I never tire of the retread. 

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.