Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

The way he said "White gays to the back of the line", then proceeded to push in down front.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Shawn chiming in constantly.

 

JMxszGv.gif

Omg is she collabing with my boo, Mendussy?

JMxszGv.gif

Just now, James_Dean said:

Omg is she collabing with my boo, Mendussy?

JMxszGv.gif

No. It was her nephew. I don’t know why he had to log into Twitter Spaces to chat. He sees her practically every day and has her number. Pick up the phone and call her, ***.

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

No. It was her nephew. I don’t know why he had to log into Twitter Spaces to chat. He sees her practically every day and has her number. Pick up the phone and call her, ***.

Goddam her spaces are always a mess.

Glad i didn't listen tonight

CAB3hYW.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

No. It was her nephew. I don’t know why he had to log into Twitter Spaces to chat. He sees her practically every day and has her number. Pick up the phone and call her, ***.

:ahh:

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

:ahh:

He was harping on about how he loves Breakdown and Vanishing, and how one of his all time favourite performances from her was WBT/FLAB at the Grammys.

 

He also waffled on about how they attended a party at Prince's house.

You think I won't come out these heels
And make it clear, ho?

I ain't the one
You think I won't **** up my hair
And take it there?

*****, I ain't the one

 

:jamming:
 

She scalped J.Ho on that one, yup she did!

 

EDIT: I just clocked the lyric “I see you with your favourite dress on again” pfffft was that Mariah mocking J.Ho’s hideous green dress. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Daydream

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

He was harping on about how he loves Breakdown and Vanishing, and how one of his all time favourite performances from her was WBT/FLAB at the Grammys.

 

He also waffled on about how they attended a party at Prince's house.

How jdmc of him.

 

He is an annoying cigarette tho, Poor his wife and kid.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

You think I won't come out these heels
And make it clear, ho?

I ain't the one
You think I won't **** up my hair
And take it there?

*****, I ain't the one

 

:jamming:
 

She scalped J.Ho on that one, yup she did!

 

EDIT: I just clocked the lyric “I see you with your favourite dress on again” pfffft was that Mariah mocking J.Ho’s hideous green dress. :deadbanana2:

Wait :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Wait :deadbanana2:

Also the lyric "All these J-Os want what's mine" sounds awfully close to J.Lo. :skull: Mariah was really FED UP with the ***** when she wrote this song. :deadbanana2:

It doesn't make sense for her to not release a new album this year. :rip: Caution didn't sell a lot (because of poor single choices and partly because she was coming off a very messy time/era) but it was her most critically acclaimed album, it really helped repair her image and earned her a lot of respect. (It also made me regain confidence in her and kept me stanning after the mediocre Memoirs and inconsistent MIAM. And I know a lot of lambs felt the same way.)

 

And new albums + touring is the only way she will keep her hardcore fans (all these other side projects she is trying to sell won't really take off without core fans).

 

Hopefully she is just saying **** or wants to keep things a secret and there really is an album...

 

I'm not asking for a new album every year...she's obviously past that point. But it's been 4 years since Caution and a summer lead single and album would be perfect especially with the momentum from BER. 

 

200.gif 

6 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

it's been 4 years since Caution

Holy ****. Feels like it dropped yesterday 

IHd2sfL.gif

The next time we get an album, Mariah may be closer to 60 than she is to 50... 

 

You'd never guess though. She could easily pass for 42. :gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Holy ****. Feels like it dropped yesterday 

IHd2sfL.gif

Ikr. It still sounds so fresh too. 

She felt Caution was rushed and that took 4 years, so you're not getting an album this year

 

IHd2sfL.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.