Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Can I just mention how shook I was when she released this masterpiece? :smitten:

 

We were all shook when she released this, Though the music video could have been more than beauty shots.

But the dumb alcoholic ***** ruined the era with the shitty follow up "lead single".

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Who even says “J-Os” she knew what she was doing :rip: 

 

Heat and Cool On You > 90% of Einstein

I wonder if Mariah’s creative well has run dry like her vaginal well. 

28 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I wonder if Mariah’s creative well has run dry like her vaginal well. 

:deadbanana4:

Maybe she should give Alison a call for some tips on keeping it wetter than the Niagara.

 

4kXEj2W.gif

  

23 hours ago, Daydream said:

Mariah has 3 types of inspirational songs:

 

Self-empowerment:

Meteorite

 

Isn't Meteorite a sarcastic song? It starts off with "Everyone is famous...for 15 minutes" 

 

A shooting star

You flame is aflame

And they watch you burn up, turned up, turnt up

All the way

 

She's saying you're a flash in the pan and you better make it last while you have the chance before you inevitably burn out. 

 

 

49 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Can I just mention how shook I was when she released this masterpiece? :smitten:

 

Beauty shots as it were, still the best video of the Caution era. 

Edited by Ibrahim

5 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

Isn't Meteorite a sarcastic song? It starts off with "Everyone is famous...for 15 minutes" 

 

A shooting star

You flame is aflame

And they watch you burn up, turned up, turnt up

All the way

 

She saying you're a flash in the pan and you better make it last while you have the chance before you inevitably burn out. 

That's an interesting way of looking at it, I've never thought of that. The past 8 years has been a lie. :rip:

Edited by Daydream

3 minutes ago, Daydream said:

That's an interesting way of looking at it, I've never thought of that. The past 8 years has been a lie. :rip:

I love it though. I still use it as motivation....but in a different context. 

 

nEW8gdu.gif

 

Which album y’all want the most?

 

  • MC16
  • The Rarities 2
  • Someone’s Ugly Daughter
  • The Butterfly Sessions (incl. WBT Valentines Mix + the new version of The Roof)
  • The gospel Christmas album (incl. Fall In Love At Christmas + the Clark Sisters collab)
  • Angels Advocate (if she ever continues MC30)


They all sound promising so idk which I’m most excited for. But lbr she’s probably ditched most, if not all of these projects (sans MC16). :gaycat6: If she manages to locate the Prince collab and finishes it then I hope she puts it on The Rarities 2.

Edited by Daydream

funny how was all these rumours about a Cardi B collab with Mariah and the release of June 17th and Cardi is really coming with a single that date but apparently not with mariah

 

 

1 minute ago, skinnylegendBR said:

funny how was all these rumours about a Cardi B collab with Mariah and the release of June 17th and Cardi is really coming with a single that date but apparently not with mariah

 

Don’t speak too soon sis, Mariah could still be the “top male hip hop artist”. :giraffe:


E3nknq3WQAI6L3f?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Don’t speak too soon sis, Mariah could still be the “top male hip hop artist”. :giraffe:


E3nknq3WQAI6L3f?format=jpg&name=900x900

he looks like a bottom tho

  • ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Which album y’all want the most?

 

  • MC16
  • The Rarities 2
  • The Butterfly Sessions (incl. WBT Valentines Mix + the new version of The Roof)
  • Angels Advocate (if she ever continues MC30)

Preferrably MC16 but any of these will do. :jonny5:

The way she hasn't been seen in public in forever because you just know she's feverishly extreme dieting before the SHOF ceremony.

 

u0LHKjq.gif

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way she hasn't been seen in public in forever because you just know she's feverishly extreme dieting before the SHOF ceremony.

 

u0LHKjq.gif

She has been serving 2017riah every time we've seen her since Xmas.

Welp, well that’s any potential collab out of the window. :rip:

Remember when Mariah said "what about a Post Malone moment" when someone asked about potential collabs. Hopefully Mariah has scrapped any plans for that now that he is a flop fad. :rip:

1 hour ago, Blue Ace said:

Remember when Mariah said "what about a Post Malone moment" when someone asked about potential collabs. Hopefully Mariah has scrapped any plans for that now that he is a flop fad. :rip:

She is a dumb ***** for ever saying that ****, like wtf??

Does she know her lambs??

So what do you do when

Somebody you're so devoted to
Suddenly just stops loving you?
And it seems they haven't got a clue
Of the pain that rejection is putting you through

Do you cling to your pride?
And sing "I Will Survive"?
Do you lash out and say how dare you leave this way?
Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away?

 

17430_600.gif

 

when I tell you, our ***** is a WRITER...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.