Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

He was probably talking about Kim Kardashian. :coffee2:
 

Moo ha cookie smells like sweet sweet Honey.m4a

10 hours ago, Daydream said:

Imagine if Mariah had Tommy’s baby in the Music Box era and we never got Daydream or Butterfly. :swan:

Maybe they exist in alternative universe :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdnaj9mN/?k=1

 

Moo posting a random TikTok.

 

she looks like she's ready to shoot SIO part II

Now you guys know damn well Mariah's vadge doesn't smell.

 

If anything, it smells like perfume.

Why is she posing like my aunt on Facebook after too many pain pills

J37AKxk.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

J37AKxk.gif

 

Serving Madead Insta filter realness.

:deadbanana4:

She is gonna use these all the time now :rip:

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

:deadbanana4:

She is gonna use these all the time now :rip:

new level in the multiverse of mad-riah-ness unlocked

J37AKxk.gif

J37AKxk.gif


idk who this is but I know my fav’s face and this ain’t it

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

J37AKxk.gif


idk who this is but I know my fav’s face and this ain’t it

She's giving Bride Of Chucky.

 

J37AKxk.gif

 

5 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

new level in the multiverse of mad-riah-ness unlocked

J37AKxk.gif

I want the normal-riah back, the one that would sing and release alberms.

 

J37AKxk.gif

57 minutes ago, noonbob said:

She's giving Bride Of Chucky.

 

J37AKxk.gif

 

I want the normal-riah back, the one that would sing and release alberms.

 

J37AKxk.gif

NFTriah and AdvertiseRIAH are here to stay I fear

J37AKxk.gif

38 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

NFTriah and AdvertiseRIAH are here to stay I fear

J37AKxk.gif

musical career is over

J37AKxk.gif

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

She's giving Bride Of Chucky.

 

J37AKxk.gif

I was gonna say exactly that

 

J37AKxk.gif

I wonder what Mariah's favourite Janet albums are. Something tells me she's a Control and Damita Ho kinda girl.

 

J37AKxk.gif

7 hours ago, noonbob said:

She's giving Bride Of Chucky.

 

J37AKxk.gif

 

:bibliahh:

 

J37AKxk.gif

The best part of Up Out My Face is the outro.

 

I tell you what ?‍♀️
Tell you nothing! ?‍♀️
Here, I'll tell you something ?‍♀️
…I'm outta here, oh yeah ?‍♀️

(Up out my face boy, up out my face boy!) ?

 

and then the way it goes into the reprise.

 

Why does Mariah have such a good ear for these things.

5 hours ago, Daydream said:

The best part of Up Out My Face is the outro.

 

I tell you what ?‍♀️
Tell you nothing! ?‍♀️
Here, I'll tell you something ?‍♀️
…I'm outta here, oh yeah ?‍♀️

(Up out my face boy, up out my face boy!) ?

 

and then the way it goes into the reprise.

 

Why does Mariah have such a good ear for these things.

UOMF feat Minaj should've been at least a top20 hit. she should've released as obsessed follow-up.

Mariah’s next album cover should be toned down/neutral colours. As her last 3 have all had very vibrant colours.

 

- MCIIY - highly saturated blues and reds

- MIAM - bright yellows/oranges

- Caution - bright blue and pink

 

It shouldn’t be B&W though as we just had that with The Rarities. Something along the colour pallet of Memoirs/Charmbracelet will do nicely.

4 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Mariah’s next album cover should be toned down/neutral colours. As her last 3 have all had very vibrant colours.

 

- MCIIY - highly saturated blues and reds

- MIAM - bright yellows/oranges

- Caution - bright blue and pink

 

It shouldn’t be B&W though as we just had that with The Rarities. Something along the colour pallet of Memoirs/Charmbracelet will do nicely.

We need a tone red album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.