Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Cool On You should have been released as a standalone single in 2007. It's the only year in the past 32 years that she didn't really release anything (apart from Lil Love which she was a feature on). It would have been the #1 that we are now missing, and would have bridged the TEOM and E=MC2 eras perfectly before she can back to slay in 2008 with TMB.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Yall want another short album like Caution or back to the TEOM/Memoirs/MIAM amount of tracks (17 tracks)?

 

I loved that Caution was short and sweet but I'm ready for a lengthy album again.

5 hours ago, Daydream said:

Welp, well that’s any potential collab out of the window. :rip:

she did collab with dr luke and you guys all supported that remix. anitta is not a racist

She’s on a luke record in 2022… the woman has no decency.

 

Consider that Anitta collab granted now :rip:

On 6/8/2022 at 3:18 PM, Blue Ace said:

It doesn't make sense for her to not release a new album this year. :rip: Caution didn't sell a lot (because of poor single choices and partly because she was coming off a very messy time/era) but it was her most critically acclaimed album, it really helped repair her image and earned her a lot of respect. (It also made me regain confidence in her and kept me stanning after the mediocre Memoirs and inconsistent MIAM. And I know a lot of lambs felt the same way.)

 

And new albums + touring is the only way she will keep her hardcore fans (all these other side projects she is trying to sell won't really take off without core fans).

 

Hopefully she is just saying **** or wants to keep things a secret and there really is an album...

 

I'm not asking for a new album every year...she's obviously past that point. But it's been 4 years since Caution and a summer lead single and album would be perfect especially with the momentum from BER. 

 

200.gif 

She said she's done touring so you can scrap that 

 

IHd2sfL.gif

Guys, go check out Feeling Big Energy by Satis5d! It's amazing! :jonny:


I never heard this before. Its interesting that Wendy says here that Mariah should forgive Nick for the “oops baby”, but little did she know what Kevin was about to do… :gaycat6:

 

IHd2sfL.gif

Why wasn't she at Britney's wedding? Wasn't she one of the first celebs to support her.

 

We could have gotten a pic with Madead.

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

We could have gotten a pic with Madead.

That’s probably the reason she didn’t go. :skull: They’ve gone out of their way to avoid being at the same events for over 30 years. Why break the habit of a lifetime.

Mariah hasn't really attended any celebrity events since the beginning of Covid. Smart, safe and talented. It's why she will likely outlive them all.

 

3c6b8f1eb3.jpg

 

 

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Why wasn't she at Britney's wedding? Wasn't she one of the first celebs to support her.

 

We could have gotten a pic with Madead.

britney unfollowed her and probably got a grudge against mariah for some reason. maybe she thinks mariah is fake like aguilera and didn't support her enough. SHe's being busy watching old youtube videos of talent female artists talking about her. recently she trashed kelly clarkson for a video from 15 years ago

42 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

britney unfollowed her and probably got a grudge against mariah for some reason. maybe she thinks mariah is fake like aguilera and didn't support her enough. SHe's being busy watching old youtube videos of talent female artists talking about her. recently she trashed kelly clarkson for a video from 15 years ago

I can’t think of why she would for Mariah, though. She always supported her 

Wtf is going on. Are we getting Angels Advocate? I will take the Jump Smokers remix album but I’d much rather the other part of Angels Advocate (the hood remixes).

6 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

britney unfollowed her and probably got a grudge against mariah for some reason. maybe she thinks mariah is fake like aguilera and didn't support her enough. SHe's being busy watching old youtube videos of talent female artists talking about her. recently she trashed kelly clarkson for a video from 15 years ago

yeah and only average singers were at the wedding. I see a pattern :biblio:

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

What

Can Millie Bobbie Brown tweet the same **** about SUD? No one asked for a horrible remix of a horrible album.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:12 PM, Daydream said:

Yall want another short album like Caution or back to the TEOM/Memoirs/MIAM amount of tracks (17 tracks)?

 

I loved that Caution was short and sweet but I'm ready for a lengthy album again.

Caution length please. What a perfect album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.