Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

40 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Happy anniversary to one of her best 90s album

Another reason to stream this masterpiece today:clap3:

I've realizeeeeeeeeed a dreaaaaaaaam
And I visualized
The love that came to beeeeeeeeee
Feel so alive
I'm so thankful that I've received
The answer that heaven has sent down to me

 

You treated me kiiiiiiiiiiind (yeah)
Sweet destinyyyyyyyyyy (and you know that you did)
And I'll be eternally grateful
Holding you so close to me (prayed through the night)
Prayed through the nights (so faithfully)
Sooooooooooooooo faithfully (faithfully)
Knowing the one that I needeeeeed
Would find me eventually (he would find me)

 

:jonny5:

There's got to be a way
To connect this world today
Come together to relieve the pain
There's got to be a way

There's got to be a way
To unite this human race
And together we'll bring on a chaaaaaange

tumblr_inline_r4mwq2x1Um1qktomp_500.gif

Too far apart to bridge the distance
But something keeps us hanging ooon and on
Pretending not to know the differeeeeence
Denying what we had is goooooooooone
Every moment we're together
Is just breaking me down
I know we swore it was forever
But it hurts too much to stay arooooooooound

 

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

 

Celebrating this immaculate serve for the anniversary

tumblr_inline_r4mwq2x1Um1qktomp_500.gif

 

You'll change your mind and call my name
Soon as you find they're all the saaame
And when you find yourself alone
Don't come back crying
You should have known
Believe me I'm not pretending
It's not hard to predict
This ending now
'Cause I know you'll soon discover
You're needing me in spite of all the oooooooooooothers

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwq70OY51qktomp_500.gif

If I could recapture
All of the memories
And bring them to life
Surely I would
Hear the distant laughter


Wasn't it you and me
Surviving the night?
You're fading out of my sight
Swiftly
You're vanishing
Drifting away
You're vanishing
Oh, oh, oh, oh

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw63AIgE1qktomp_500.gif

Believe me, I believe in you
There's nothing this feeling couldn't dooooo
Move closer my darling, feel the love in my eeeeeeyes, yes


Hey darlin', I know you think my love is slippin' away
But baby, it's all in your mind, yes
Don't worry, hold on tight and hear me when I say
Baby, it's all in your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind

 

tumblr_inline_r3klbhXtKy1qktomp_500.gif

Swept me away
But now I'm lost in the daaaaaaaaaaark
Set me on fire
But now I'm left with a spaaaaark
Alone, you got beyond the haze and
I'm lost inside the maze
I guess I'm all alone in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

You haunt me in my dreams
I'm calling out your name (Calling out your name)
I watch you fade awaaaaaaaay
(You know your love is not the same)

 

I've figured out your style
To quickly drift apart (To quickly drift apart)
You held me for a whileeee
Planned it from the staaaaart
All alone in loveeeeeeeee

 

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

Honey listen, don't make a big mistake
I'm in your system
You really can't escape
No, no
When there's nobody
To hold your hand
Suddenly you're gonna understaaaaand


Don't you know? Yeah
You need me
Don't you see? Uh huh
Believe me
Before you act so hastily
Baby remember you need me

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwq2x1Um1qktomp_500.gif

I can't imagine
Looking in someone else's eyes
What we have surpasses
Even paradiseeeee


It's hard to fathom
Reaching for someone else's hand
What we share is magic
Heaven had a plaaaan

 

Sent from up above
So much love
In my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I can't get enough (just can't get enough)
Of your touch-feels so riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

 

2a3fdf17e31a7545144f7b28ac7382aaa12a5964

Here comes the night
No more living in the shadow of your love
This is my life
Always tried so hard to keep me down
But now I'll rise above


Those empty lies
Stop pretending that my accusations
Take ya by surprise


I've realized
Now I'm ending all the secrecy
I see through your disguise
All the dreaaaaams we planned
I believed so I held on
I understand... yes
So when the morning comes
You know that I'll be gone

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwq70OY51qktomp_500.gif

Losing my miiiiind from this hollow in my heart
Suddenly, I'm so incompleeeeeete
Lord, I'm needing you now
Tell me how to stooooooooooop the raaaaain
Tears are falling down endlessly (Oh-oh)


Looooove takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was bliiiind
To let you gooooooooooooooooooo
I can't escape the pain inside
'Cause love takes time
And I don't wanna be here
I don't wanna be here, aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

 

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

Imagine if Mariah had Tommy’s baby in the Music Box era and we never got Daydream or Butterfly. :swan:

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Imagine if Mariah had Tommy’s baby in the Music Box era and we never got Daydream or Butterfly. :swan:

Thank God it didn't happen :celestial2:

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Oh wow shading Mariah's va.gina at 9:50 :rip:

 

 

Is he sayin her ***** stinks?

:deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Is he sayin her ***** stinks?

:deadbanana4:

I was gonna make a thread but too lazy

 

garcelle2.thumb.gif.cb567473826efae6e0a7

 

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I was gonna make a thread but too lazy

 

garcelle2.thumb.gif.cb567473826efae6e0a7

 

Do it so he can get dragged. With all the unprotected baby making sex he has with the plethora of women who spread their legs for him, I'm sure he is the one with odour issues.

 

garcelle2.thumb.gif.cb567473826efae6e0a7

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

Do it so he can get dragged. With all the unprotected baby making sex he has with the plethora of women who spread their legs for him, I'm sure he is the one with odour issues.

 

garcelle2.thumb.gif.cb567473826efae6e0a7

but I'm team Nick

 

garcelle2.thumb.gif.cb567473826efae6e0a7

9 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Oh wow shading Mariah's va.gina at 9:50 :rip:

 

 

Not her ***** stinking, allegedly :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.