Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She needs fans like us to tell her to get her **** together.

 

It's yes fans like you that are the worst.

 

zd2EY1i.jpg

Enablers are the worst!

 

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way SHOF Moo is serving VH1 Hip Hop Honors Moo

 

jeSdDS5.gif

:ahh:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

24 minutes ago, Daydream said:

81ROIqWbD3L._SS500_.jpg

 

I still haven't listened to this album. :deadbanana4: I've been meaning to get around to it for 2 years.

 

Is it any good or just the usual old tripe?

:skull:

 

Speaking of Christmas, Where is Pat? Is she still in the world?

 

zd2EY1i.jpg

23 minutes ago, Rocket said:

1Hk9ZlU.gif

Do you know or maybe someone else knows where I can watch this performance? :gaycat6: 

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Do you know or maybe someone else knows where I can watch this performance? :gaycat6: 

Are you sure you want to scar yourself with this terrible performance?

 

1Hk9ZlU.gif

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Are you sure you want to scar yourself with this terrible performance?

 

1Hk9ZlU.gif

Yes

tumblr_inline_r68iihb5Ds1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Do you know or maybe someone else knows where I can watch this performance? :gaycat6: 

A kii that it's been scrubbed from the internet.

 

EYGTSVe.gif

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

A kii that it's been scrubbed from the internet.

 

EYGTSVe.gif

Her zipping down the jumpsuit part always gets me, ***** really thought she had ha 2001 body :skull:

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

***** really thought she had ha 2001 body :skull:

She did. A 2001kg body.

 

wv5iPoG.gif

4 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Probably snapped Bryan's D when she jumped on him that night.

 

:jonny5:

qB6tlYA.gif

2016riah needs to come back and wipe the floor with the mess that 2022riah is.

 

A true bad ***** era with the voice to back it up.

taanuch.gif

The way you're gonna need to assemble the BEST OF THE BEST singers just to do a actual Mariah tribute bc these songs were kicking everybody a$$es and they weren't even her actual hard songs, just the singles.

 

We gonna need that Lia girl when shes a little older, Ariana, Tori Kelly and a few others.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

The way you're gonna need to assemble the BEST OF THE BEST singers just to do a actual Mariah tribute bc these songs were kicking everybody a$$es and they weren't even her actual hard songs, just the singles.

 

We gonna need that Lia girl when shes a little older, Ariana, Tori Kelly and a few others.

Spoiler

Ignore the weird faces she was trying to be goofy :rip:


 

 

I know Mariah would fall on her knees if Ava Max sang Love Takes Time for her

taanuch.gif

Sunflowers for Alfred Roy is sooo sad, like, she should have won a Grammy for that.

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

Sunflowers for Alfred Roy is sooo sad, like, she should have won a Grammy for that.

Facts!!! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.