Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Mariah should easily become #1 if not this year, then next year, right?

 

The way she always wins. Somehow she always stays here. We CAN stand it. :jonny5:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

21 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Mariah should easily become #1 if not this year, then next year, right?

 

The way she always wins. Somehow she always stays here. We CAN stand it. :jonny5:

The goats will still find a way to discredit the Christmas Jingle lady.

15 hours ago, Totami Legend said:
  Hide contents

Ignore the weird faces she was trying to be goofy :rip:


 

 

I know Mariah would fall on her knees if Ava Max sang Love Takes Time for her

taanuch.gif

or Emotions

taanuch.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

FVqXiAbXsAAQBVT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Looking like Barney

Is this recent? She actually looks cute.

But why the mask? Just an excuse to cover ha chunky face?

5 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Is this recent? She actually looks cute.

But why the mask? Just an excuse to cover ha chunky face?

It is.

 

gWvazjr.png

 

You just know she doesn't need to wear the mask, she just does because she doesn't wanna catch germs from the common folk she runs into on the street.

2 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

or Emotions

taanuch.gif

I wanted to keep it humble you know but yes she can and she will

taanuch.gif

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

FVqXiAbXsAAQBVT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Looking like Barney

She actually looks fine, just her medicated balloon fish face needs to calm down. 

 

taanuch.gif

On 6/17/2022 at 1:46 AM, Rocket said:

FVbUty-XwAATp8y?format=jpg&name=small

 

This side view. Chunky indeed. That tulle train is not flattering at all.

 

On 6/17/2022 at 1:50 AM, Rocket said:

gWvazjr.png

 

On 6/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, killer_rose said:

 

288699758_702713617482720_8014781934641606662_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_e35&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=UZP1X7coRBMAX9my2FQ&edm=ABJHkxYAAAAA&ccb=7-5&ig_cache_key=Mjg2MjU2NzQxMzY1Nzg3MTE1Mw%3D%3D.2-ccb7-5&oh=00_AT-IyYo-Xg40KSuxkac1JrAmw4JpY_kGsGUSpnuUxMY4OQ&oe=62B2E5C6&_nc_sid=fa978c

 

If you told me these pics were from 2014 I'd believe you :rip: MIAMTEC: The Re Up

 

gWvazjr.png

 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:25 PM, Rocket said:

 

I've never heard of her before, this sounds good :katie2:

 

Imagine Mariah on the new Beyoncé album. Mariah and Bey would shut a house track all the way DOWNE. :jonny5:

 

I know, I’m a dreamer I dream a lot in my sleep.

 

 

38 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Imagine Mariah on the new Beyoncé album. Mariah and Bey would shut a house track all the way DOWNE. :jonny5:

 

I know, I’m a dreamer I dream a lot in my sleep.

 

One could only wish :jonnycat:

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

It is.

 

gWvazjr.png

 

You just know she doesn't need to wear the mask, she just does because she doesn't wanna catch germs from the common folk she runs into on the street.

The way it's just a scam. Just seen ha Instagram video, and she looks like a whale in it :skull:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfCClQ4jeIy/

 

Crazy how her standing in that pose makes a difference :deadbanana4:

 

gWvazjr.png

Mariah served better house music with her remixes from the 90s/00s than Bey's latest...

what is that henny

U7q72wV.gif

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Mariah served better house music with her remixes from the 90s/00s than Bey's latest...

True, but why is she not giving us anything like that now??

 

Bey's song is cute tho, at least she is releasing music.

29 minutes ago, noonbob said:

True, but why is she not giving us anything like that now??

 

Her big ol' titties cause too much lung compression these days... can't sustain the notes

gWvazjr.png

 

No, but in all seriousness, a project with David Morales would be EVERYTHING :jonny2:

On 6/20/2022 at 11:05 AM, Rocket said:

 

I think it's the only live recording that reached #1. Right?

3 hours ago, Mandalay said:

I think it's the only live recording that reached #1. Right?

Correct

 

gWvazjr.png

Low lives reporting in base for being off-topic.

I'm interested in knowing what post?

 

gWvazjr.png

 

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Her big ol' titties cause too much lung compression these days... can't sustain the notes

gWvazjr.png

 

No, but in all seriousness, a project with David Morales would be EVERYTHING :jonny2:

RighT !!!

 

gWvazjr.png

 

Was the last David Morales collab on TEOM??

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.