Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

55 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Her best speeches:

 

 


The way both of them just happened to be at the BBMAs - one in 1999 and one in 2019. The parallels. So in theory her next good speech will be at the 2039 BBMAs.

Bring this Moo back.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

Moo posting “fan favourites” on her Insta story. Who are these fans?

 

Some of these choices. 

18 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Moo posting “fan favourites” on her Insta story. Who are these fans?

 

Some of these choices. 

Vanishing 50/50 

Make It Happen 50/50
Hero Yass

AIWFCIY Yass (Not surprised lol)

Looking In Yass

Breakdown Naurr

Crybaby Naurr

Twister 50/50 (oh yeah I'm surprised)

My Saving Grace 50/50

Shake It Off Yass

Side Effects Naurr

Obsessed Yass

 

 

ABMB deserves what Fantasy has. Only the remix is better than it.

 

Fantasy Remix > ABMB >>> Fantasy

On 6/16/2022 at 7:08 AM, Ibrahim said:

6FWwZtU.png

That first one is pretty cool. :cool:

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

Oh wow I love the image generator even if it creeps me out sometimes!

The left pic on the 2nd row is also cute for a cover 

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I can't wait to hear tired ass speech at the ceremony. She is going to say the same tired stories about hearing VOL on the radio, how she is first a writer then producers and then singer etc. 

 

She better serve 2016 or 2018 body, NOT 2017.

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

you were so on point in this LMAO

 

Is there a rumor that Mimi is on Drake's new album? I'm hearing whispers...

Drake can put her high :flame:

Edited by !ngwe

3 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

I'm surprised she allowed a much YOUNGER and more TALENTED singer to do a tribute.

 

gWvazjr.png

1 hour ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Now why I sat through this thinking it was Miss Roe Roe. :deadbanana2:

 

It’s good though.

Oh here’s the mess

gWvazjr.png
 

15 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Ummm... thanks for trying Yolanda.

 

gWvazjr.png

 

at least someone still does

gWvazjr.png

13 hours ago, Daydream said:

Not J.Lo in the audience at 4:14 looking bitter as ****. :deadbanana2: She’s had a problem since day 1.

Well when your own music career barely lasts 5 years, I'd be bitter too.

 

wSmAy09.gif

yolanda really be giving everyone tributes. dem vocalsss. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.