Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

She unfollowed Diddy on IG finally 

took years

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

12 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

inb4 are these suburban's drawers in his 2 bedroom house

12 hours ago, suburbannature said:

inb4 are these suburban's drawers in his 2 bedroom house

Did you forgot to switch your acc? 

tumblr_inline_r3o6gn8gN91qktomp_500.gif

On 5/29/2024 at 3:40 AM, noonbob said:

WE need an album of 16 min remix tracks! I would do anything for it.

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

I wish we could just get her in the studio and press record for a day to feed us tbh

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

Thirst should have been the follow up for Beautiful. You're Mine flop. she recorded the album when her voice was so agile because wow the runs were imacculate.

 

On 5/28/2024 at 11:26 PM, Xtina23 said:

OMG YA'LL, I CAN'T STOP TWERKING & SLAPPING MY ASS TO THIS SONG FOR THE PAST HOUR

HELPPPP!!!
JDFN,DSMNGDSLKFNLDKS

gloW5Mo.gif

 

the news today....

 

 

anigif_sub-buzz-15031-1598382526-10.gif?

 

Edited by Touchdown

Can't believe I missed this portrait remix debut. A 16-minute fully reimagined track that spiritually inherits the absolute gold standard of her 90s house remixes and being a ferkin BOP that she had no reason to deliver? I don't deserve it. 

 

HAVE YOU EVER FELT THE HEART- AY-ACHE

 

AND I LET GO

 

SO I WON'T LET NO TEARDROPS BUILD -TONIGHT! 

 

IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, I WOULD GO

 

Please, I wish she'd go into more detail about how she comes up with the melodies and inspirations for all the crazy ass sections the full version just absolutely bodies everyone else's efforts STILL. 

 

Still the queen of remixes. 

 

The Slaytrait remix drags a bit in the beginning imo, but those last 3-4 minutes she DEVOURED :WAP:

7 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

2016riah was the full package: drag queen make up, hot body, puffy face, confidence through the roof, VOCALS ON POINT, amazing tours, countless messy and iconic moments and funny headlines.

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

2016riah was the full package: drag queen make up, hot body, puffy face, confidence through the roof, VOCALS ON POINT, amazing tours, countless messy and iconic moments and funny headlines.

Thank you Stella

 

:nicole:

where the F is rainbow25? is she waiting for pride month to end?

22 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

where the F is rainbow25? is she waiting for pride month to end?

People on twitter are saying that she may start to tease us with R25 starting June 15th

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.