Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 690.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

The way she has the most devoted fans and keeps paying them dust with lipsynching after lipsynching.

Go gives us nothing girl.
Slay those F4s in the 1:30 minute live singing in total for the concert. :bibliahh:

I do crack up when I see those 2 minute vocal highlight videos on YouTube. :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Taste of Honey said:

I do crack up when I see those 2 minute vocal highlight videos on YouTube. :toofunny2:

it looks 100% playback lately. she's barely opening her mouth. she doesn't even try to look convincing anymore 

And that yellow dress was a choice 😞 

But I don't mind if she looks good or not. She can even give us acappella moments and I'll be glad. Not this mess.

She looked gorgeous in those outfits and the hair. Not touching on the voice.

 

and why is she shouting out MIAM today. Leave it ignored as it should be.

Portrait is such a good song she needs to sing it live and give killer vocals, just for once.

2 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Portrait is such a good song she needs to sing it live and give killer vocals, just for once.

Said no one ever.

...I won't let the teardrops....

 

...I won't let the teardrops....

 

...I WON'T LET THE TEAR DROPS SPILL TONNNIIIIAAAHHHYYYT...

 

puttinginthework-mariahcarey.gif

Mariah is beyond over at this point. A walking embarrassment, ruining her legacy with all those low effort lipsync "concerts". 

puttinginthework-mariahcarey.gif

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Said no one ever.

It is a good song regardless of what anyone thinks.

On 5/24/2024 at 2:05 PM, noonbob said:

I actually dig the remix, Best thing she's released in the last few years.

Ofc it's not on par with her 90s remix's, but it's a nice throwback.

 

mariah-carey-run.gif

 

 

She devoured, it's like she wanted to make up for the decades of absence from the House remixes and the bad live performances  with that 16 minute marathon of relentless energy and vocal creativity. Like that's a real musician, somehow I'm still wanting more by the end as it starts to fade out :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Reverie said:

She devoured, it's like she wanted to make up for the decades of absence from the House remixes and the bad live performances  with that 16 minute marathon of relentless energy and vocal creativity. Like that's a real musician, somehow I'm still wanting more by the end as it starts to fade out :clap3: 

Yes sis!!! I'm glad there's another stan besides me.

My dick gets hard with every listen, 16+ mins of bliss!

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

Yes sis!!! I'm glad there's another stan besides me.

My dick gets hard with every listen, 16+ mins of bliss!

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

Isn't it her longest remix ever with full vocals too? Even with the two minutes of her talking. Like what's not to love

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

 

Spoiler

Also only half joking but like... fans know every ad lib of every song and this 16 minute remix is so extensive I listened to it maybe 4 times which is already an hour of listening to just one song and haven't memorized it so in a way it's the closest I'll get to the spontaneity and joy of a live performance for a while LMAO. It's just nice to hear her comfortable and having fun singing

mariah-carey-car.gif

 

OMG YA'LL, I CAN'T STOP TWERKING & SLAPPING MY ASS TO THIS SONG FOR THE PAST HOUR

HELPPPP!!!
JDFN,DSMNGDSLKFNLDKS

gloW5Mo.gif

4 hours ago, Reverie said:

Isn't it her longest remix ever with full vocals too? Even with the two minutes of her talking. Like what's not to love

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

 

  Hide contents

Also only half joking but like... fans know every ad lib of every song and this 16 minute remix is so extensive I listened to it maybe 4 times which is already an hour of listening to just one song and haven't memorized it so in a way it's the closest I'll get to the spontaneity and joy of a live performance for a while LMAO. It's just nice to hear her comfortable and having fun singing

mariah-carey-car.gif

 

WE need an album of 16 min remix tracks! I would do anything for it.

 

mariah-carey-car.gif

3 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG YA'LL, I CAN'T STOP TWERKING & SLAPPING MY ASS TO THIS SONG FOR THE PAST HOUR

HELPPPP!!!
JDFN,DSMNGDSLKFNLDKS

gloW5Mo.gif

Should have been a hit.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.