Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

So, so far we have:

 

The Weeknd

Anitta

Shawn Mendes

Lizzo


This album is gonna be an in-cohesive mess. :toofunny3:

Edited by Daydream

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

So, so far we have:

 

The Weeknd

Anitta

Shawn Mendes

Lizzo


This album is gonna be an in-cohesive mess. :toofunny3:

Watch none of these collabs happen ?

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

So, so far we have:

 

The Weeknd

Anitta

Shawn Mendes

Lizzo


This album is gonna be an in-cohesive mess. :toofunny3:

Did I miss something? It was announced that she'll collab with The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes and Lizzo?:coffee2:

On 6/4/2022 at 7:12 AM, Daydream said:

So, so far we have:

 

The Weeknd

Anitta

Shawn Mendes

Lizzo


This album is gonna be an in-cohesive mess. :toofunny3:

Plus Cardi B?

 

 

The Weeknd, Cardi B, Lizzo, and Anitta would all be amazing. 

 

But please no Shawn Mendes. He is boring af. :pukey: (Plus he is a flop now. So there would be no benefit.)

Edited by Blue Ace

On 5/31/2022 at 8:24 PM, suburbannature said:

Rainbow (Improved Version)

rainbow99-4.jpg

 

1. Heartbreaker

2. Thank God I Found You/Make It Last Mix

3. Bliss

4. Crystal Ball ft. Lauryn Hill

5. X-Girlfriend

6. Heartbreaker Remix

7. Crybaby

8. Petals

9. Rainbow Interlude

10. Can't Take That Away (Alison's Theme)

 

100 on MC, Grammy for AOTY, Gay marriage legalized early, etc.

 

 

Rainbow (Best Version)

 

codnHU6m.gif

 

1) Heartbreaker 

2) Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme) (Morales Revival Triumphant Mix)

3) Bliss 

4) How Much (ft. Usher)

5) After Tonight

6) Heartbreaker Remix 

7) Vulnerability (Interlude)

8) Against All Odds 

9) Crybaby (ft. Snoop Dogg)

10) Did I Do That 

11) Petals 

12) Rainbow (Interlude)

13) Mariah Carey - Thank God I Found You (Make It Last Remix w/o Rap) (ft. Joe)

14) After the Storm (ft. Michael Jackson) (Unreleased song)

 

Replaced CTTA and TGIFY with the superior versions, and deleted her worst song (X-Girlfriend)... and pow! Rainbow is a great album now.

On 6/3/2022 at 2:11 AM, Rocket said:

 

 

The song also jumps back into the Top 10 (#10) this week after the Harry Styles album bomb knocked it down to #17 last week.

 

:clap3:

On 6/3/2022 at 6:20 PM, Topaz said:

She needs to drop a thirsty remix

 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, Topaz said:

 

Yaas. Thirsty and Faded are bops. This was a moment:

 

 

 

Better than the original. :katie2: In fact from the Angels Advocate remixes that have l34k3d, most of them are better than the Memoirs versions.

All I Live For

 

3onY.gif

 

Better than every song on Snooze Box. HOW did it get left off the album.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

 

 

ummmmmm :lmao:

 

But Music Box was mundane. What songs are they speaking of. 

Edited by 1DES

7 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

 

Yaas. Thirsty and Faded are bops. This was a moment:

 

 

its such a fun song live and the runs are ****** amazing.

15 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

If I Can Count The Stars is coming :duca:

 

 

 

Edited by Blue Ace

Caution is the first album to have a title track since Butterfly, and both albums ended up being her best.

 

you-got-a-point-true.gif

 

Let's hope MC16 has a title track too.

 

What do we think lambs? Money ($ * / ...) part 2 incoming? :duca:

 

EDIT:

 

 

"E" is Expensive? I wonder what the other ones stand for. "Big Boobs", "Expensive", "Imagination" and "Yesterday" are coming.

 

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

 

Edited by Daydream

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

 

What do we think lambs? Money ($ * / ...) part 2 incoming? :duca:

 

EDIT:

 

 

"E" is Expensive? I wonder what the other ones stand for. "Big Boobs", "Expensive", "Imagination" and "Yesterday" are coming.

 

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

 

BB = Black Box

Maybe the era really is coming.

 

It’s been a long four years even with MC30. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.