Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

This is actually hard this year everyone on the list deserves to be in it

20 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Is this the WORST lamb?

 

Discuss.

 

  Hide contents

 

 

:ahh: 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

I fear this will be yet another year she wont be successful.

She’s already successful with a first nomination tbh 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

:ahh: 

 

Just now, suburbannature said:

She’s already successful with a first nomination tbh 

 

:suburban:

You don't get to speak on matters of Moo until you've witnessed her lip syncing for her life in person.

25 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Is this the WORST lamb?

 

Discuss.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Even before opening this spoiler I knew it was subur :alexz2:

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Even before opening this spoiler I knew it was subur :alexz2:

Subpar

 

:nicole:

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

You don't get to speak on matters of Moo until you've witnessed her lip syncing for her life in person.

 

6 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Even before opening this spoiler I knew it was subur :alexz2:

 

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Subpar

 

:nicole:

:suburban: 

 

literally what's the point of seeing her live now

 

:suburban: 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

:suburban: 

 

literally what's the point of seeing her live now

 

:suburban: 

Just to say you've seen her.

 

I mean, I saw Whitney for the first and only time on her Nothin But Love tour back in 2010 and it was one of the worst vocals performance I have ever witnessed, but at least I can say I've seen "The Voice" live.

When time traveling is invented and I am in London 1996 phew

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

:dies:

Not her recreating the Dreamlover vid

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

:suburban: 

 

literally what's the point of seeing her live now

 

:suburban: 

Just to have the memory of seeing her live, sir

tumblr_inline_rap4heReiu1qktomp_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Just to have the memory of seeing her live, sir

tumblr_inline_rap4heReiu1qktomp_500.gif

Now that he's in debt with that two bedroom, one bath, he'll never be seeing her live.

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Now that he's in debt with that two bedroom, one bath, he'll never be seeing her live.

It's a 3 and 2, thank you. 

 

:suburban:

 

 

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Now that he's in debt with that two bedroom, one bath, he'll never be seeing her live.

Are we surprised he's in debt? I think he needs to sell his vinyls :alexz2:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

It's a 3 and 2, thank you. 

 

:suburban:

 

 

3 bedrooms for what? for an orgy? :alexz2:

Just now, Saddy said:

3 bedrooms for what? for an orgy? :alexz2:

He can't even get one guy, let alone a group of guys.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.