Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, Rocket said:

He can't even get one guy, let alone a group of guys.

Poor sub

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Poor sub

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

Maybe he should show himself off some more, try to attract a fella.

 

xZANaKW.gif

She's starting to get quite a few achievement awards...finally. So long overdue.

 

Some notables from her career:

 

Songwriters Hall of Fame

NRJ Icon Award

Grammy Global Icon

Grio Music Icon

Soul Train Quincy Jones Award (lifetime achivement)

Long Island Music Hall of Fame

Billboard Icon Award

Billboard Artist of the Decade

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nomination

World Music Awards Artist of the Millennium 

World Music Awards Legend Award

World Music Awards Diamond Award

VH1 Hip Hop Honors 90s Game Changer

Ivor Novello award

American Music Awards Achievement Award

MTV Japan Vanguard

 

We just need the R&RHoF induction, a US Video Vanguard, R&B Hall of Fame and she's set. Maybe a Grammy Lifetime Achivement. 

 

mcgifff.thumb.gif.3911020ef90e0d09536da4

 

 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Maybe he should show himself off some more, try to attract a fella.

 

xZANaKW.gif

I bet his Grindr doesn't have any pic, that's why he's so lonely these days

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Maybe a Grammy Lifetime Achivement. 

In our dreams :alexz2:

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

He can't even get one guy, let alone a group of guys.

Now you know good and well that's not true

 

mariah-carey.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

:suburban: 

 

literally what's the point of seeing her live now

 

:suburban: 

a Bj in the restroom by a stranger?

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Now you know good and well that's not true

 

mariah-carey.gif

Girl, please.

 

jVgnypC.jpg

1 minute ago, stevyy said:

a Bj in the restroom by a stranger?

@Melancholy is not a stranger.

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Girl, please.

 

jVgnypC.jpg

@Melancholy is not a stranger.

 I don't even need grindr with the amount of diq I get, beloved

 

I'm not much of a hoe these days though

 

mariah-carey.gif

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 I don't even need grindr with the amount of diq I get, beloved

 

I'm not much of a hoe these days though

 

mariah-carey.gif

UpaRner.gif

19 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 I don't even need grindr with the amount of diq I get, beloved

 

I'm not much of a hoe these days though

 

mariah-carey.gif

I can count em on one hand and he ain't on no hand.

24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Girl, please.

 

jVgnypC.jpg

@Melancholy is not a stranger.

gurl, stahp.

 

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020 -  Page 9 - 2020 Performances - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

 

not this 

 

 

 

Not Moo attaching herself to a chart bomb.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

 

not this 

 

 

 

I wanna see Moo dance :alexz2:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 I don't even need grindr with the amount of diq I get, beloved

 

I'm not much of a hoe these days though

 

mariah-carey.gif

Talk your sh*t 4ag!!! Get those DIQQQQ

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

:suburban: 

 

literally what's the point of seeing her live now

 

:suburban: 

So she can notice you and read the sign you made that says "#Justice4SlippingAway" and kick-starting the whole rarities era 

:suburban: 

 

Also she fingerwaved at me and looked into my camera directly a few times 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Girl, please.

 

jVgnypC.jpg

@Melancholy is not a stranger.

Gawkgawk 3000 at the Florence Concert is my new album title 

jVgnypC.jpg

I unironically love this outfit...I wish I have a copy..Or give me the Youre Mine Bet Dress

 

jVgnypC.jpg

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

3 bedrooms for what? for an orgy? :alexz2:

For dinner partiez

5 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

For dinner partiez

Lowkey this 

 

and I made one an office 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Lowkey this 

 

and I made one an office 

You don't have any friends. Who are you inviting to these "dinner parties"? Michael Jackson? Prince? Whitney?

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You don't have any friends. Who are you inviting to these "dinner parties"? Michael Jackson? Prince? Whitney?

The coming for me today. Is there another Australian forest fire taking out your stick hut or something 

 

:suburban:

Just now, suburbannature said:

The coming for me today. Is there another Australian forest fire taking out your stick hut or something 

 

:suburban:

No one's cūm ing on you today or ever.

 

:nicole:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.