Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Not @Melancholy ignoring this thread

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

notifications give me anxiety uwu

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

3 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

No its giving Butterly, Emotions, and Me I Am Mother as it should be. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif
 

Memoirs of a Perfect Album and Music Box following after! Hope you don’t go mental from hearing another truth. xx. 

:deadvision: i miss this 

 

add GLITTER and Charmbracelet to  Butterly, Emotions, and Me I Am Mother and we have a top five <3

3 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

Wheres the “hi” “hello” “how are you”?  Omg


5sXS.gif

 

Hi! Hello and how are you! I'm so happy to see us all back. Or should I feel sorry for us

 

5sXS.gif

19 hours ago, Devin said:

got tired of m*lanch*ly shite taste

 

  Reveal hidden contents

nah but i ditched it and barely active there nowadays

 

spacer.png

Rent free!

spacer.png

 

 

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

Hi! Hello and how are you! I'm so happy to see us all back. Or should I feel sorry for us

 

5sXS.gif

 

 

time to torture my neighbors

15 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

No its giving Butterly, Emotions, and Me I Am Mother as it should be. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif
 

Memoirs of a Perfect Album and Music Box following after! Hope you don’t go mental from hearing another truth. xx. 

Well credit is due for acknowledging Emotions greatness at least

6 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

 

:deadvision: i miss this 

 

add GLITTER and Charmbracelet to  Butterly, Emotions, and Me I Am Mother and we have a top five <3

Absolutely hate hate HATE Charmy but I’ll support you for the sheer fact that D*ydream is nowhere to be found. 


tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

15 year anniversary of Mariah’s second to last serve coming up in September, girls. 
 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

No its giving Butterly, Emotions, and Me I Am Mother as it should be. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif
 

Memoirs of a Perfect Album and Music Box following after! Hope you don’t go mental from hearing another truth. xx. 

So real! MIAM Butterfly Memoirs for me and in that order

 

 

 

16 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

something CAMOUFLAGE related please we gotta make it look good!

Like is she ever topping that song? #ThankYouNickCannon

8 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

time to torture my neighbors

I'll pray for them

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Me and my 300 Faded plays unbothered by this MIAMTEC hate train 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

1. Butterfly

2. TEOM

3. Daydream

4. Charm

5. Caution

 

is her top five, i dont make the rules 

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

1. Butterfly

2. TEOM

3. Daydream

4. Charm

5. Caution

 

is her top five, i dont make the rules 

 

spacer.png

When did you replace Emotions with Charm

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 

I don't hate this list, though - as long as Debut, Godmotions, and Glitter are right outside.

47 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

Absolutely hate hate HATE Charmy but I’ll support you for the sheer fact that D*ydream is nowhere to be found. 


tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 i pray you see the light with Ms Charmy, it truly is the integral part of her best music (earth tone albums: 90s - Butterfly, 00s - Charmy, 10s - MIAM)

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Just now, noonbob said:

Where is the Meteorite, YDKWTD, #Beautiful stanning?

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

here

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

 

 

3. Daydream

 

5. Caution

 

is her top five, i dont make the rules 

 

 

i have to laugh. gif :ahh:

46 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I'll pray for them

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

i camouflageee

4 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

here

:heart2: 

 

Where are you living now baby? and what are you doing? You've finised Uni now right?

 

Also, where is polish king @valinaer ? come to the reunion sweetness.

32 minutes ago, Devin said:

1. Butterfly

2. TEOM Glitter

3. Daydream Emotions

4. Charm

5. Caution

 

is her top five, i dont make the rules 

 

spacer.png

Now yes, it's her top 5
tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

i have to laugh. gif :ahh:

Forever pressed thar Godtion ended Moo I Am Cow with ease 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

16 minutes ago, noonbob said:

:heart2: 

 

Where are you living now baby? and what are you doing? You've finised Uni now right?

 

Also, where is polish king @valinaer ? come to the reunion sweetness.

i've been in LANDAN for 3 years already! i'm werking now :3 how are youu

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Forever pressed thar Godtion ended Moo I Am Cow with ease 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

i'm  not going to be pressed over an album with half assed vocals

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.