Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, folkhoax said:

The way I'm only appreciating Caution now. Wow, started listening to it again today after many years...and it's just so sophisticated. Lyrically, probably her best album. Vocally, it sounds more natural and mature than MIAM. She should have scrapped With you and made GTFO a bonus track though. Runway should've been included.

 

GML, The distance, ANN, 8th grade, Runway should've been singles.

Sorry but Runway is not that good :alexz2:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

53 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh, she's switching sides

qXIrNI3.gif

Didn't Latto work with the Lotus chanteuse as well? :eli:

 

15 hours ago, Rocket said:

Half this base would have let him seed them looking like that.

aPlhMaa.gif

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Runway is garbage.

 

This is giving jdmc burner account realness.

Runway is immaculate. the sample, the message, it’s such a vibe. 

6 hours ago, Lamb said:

No Runway slander allowed here

 

Are we ever gonna get the unfinished #B remix video?

More importantly... the #B dance remixes :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator

people actually like Runway? :clownny:

its one of the worst tracks on Caution.

20 hours ago, Rocket said:

She just needs to work with someone to snatch that 20th #1.

Maybe the fight with JayZ was real and the reason was about getting #1.

"I feel like Mariah Carey got these n!ggas so obsessed''

3 hours ago, Devin said:

people actually like Runway? :clownny:

its one of the worst tracks on Caution.

I am getting sick and tired of the 'Runway' slander

kris-jenner-gun.gif

 

the song isn't bad at all, it's miles better than everything on Me I Am Mooriah the Lazy Cow.

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, mons†er said:

I am getting sick and tired of the 'Runway' slander

kris-jenner-gun.gif

 

the song isn't bad at all, it's miles better than everything on Me I Am Mooriah the Lazy Cow.

now…

 

i hate MIAM but Camo and #Beautiful > Runway

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

now…

 

i hate MIAM but Camo and #Beautiful > Runway

why do yall hate ‘Runway’?! what’s is honestly wrong with the song? I think it’s a bop and pays homage to her R&B roots along with her ‘Butterfly’ album. 

59 minutes ago, mons†er said:

I am getting sick and tired of the 'Runway' slander

kris-jenner-gun.gif

 

the song isn't bad at all, it's miles better than everything on Me I Am Mooriah the Lazy Cow.

The art of letting go >>>>>>> Runway 

kris-jenner-gun.gif

56 minutes ago, mons†er said:

why do yall hate ‘Runway’?! what’s is honestly wrong with the song? I think it’s a bop and pays homage to her R&B roots along with her ‘Butterfly’ album. 

Plus if more people had heard of it, there'd be no wars right now, only peace.

 

 

On 1/22/2024 at 12:30 PM, suburbannature said:

Buddy passed away last year.

Heartfelt condolences. 

Cushion her best album lyrically?? I have to LAUGH 😭 thats like say Music Box is her best album 

6 hours ago, Devin said:

now…

 

i hate MIAM but Camo and #Beautiful > Runway

If you HATE something from an artist you're not a fan  :sorry: this goes out to everyone

On 1/25/2024 at 2:02 AM, Saddy said:

K4Z0BTv.gif

:dies:

Aw their seCret handshake LOL I bet she still remembers it :heart2: true love never dies

On 1/23/2024 at 11:45 AM, Slamless said:

using the high base activity to remind everyone that Vulnerability is top 3 in her catalog

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

Daydream interlude is top 1 in.her catalogue

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.