Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Poor Bitchcraft. Like stevyy, they’re an OLD member from waaaay back.

And this is the first time I see bitchcraft here (since I joined this place) 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Saddy said:

Where is @Pecinta Mariah?

not me reading pancita :deadbanana4:

PHEW ha iconic avi

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

they joined the same year as me and I'm still very youthful

 

:suburban:

Youthful?

 

:rip:

5 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Where is @Pecinta Mariah?

not me reading pancita :deadbanana4:

Lambs got tired of the staleness of this thread and left ATRL.
I don't blame them, what's there to discuss? Moo's rotten vocals, AIWFCIY going #1, no SUD, no MC16?

9Gw0F5w.jpg

12 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Where is @Melancholy to defend his fav album?

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Getting his back blown out.

13 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

@Bitchcraft didn't lie. Moo I am Cow is a slay even with the melodyne'd vocals.
Where is @Melancholy to defend his fav album?

9Gw0F5w.jpg

 

If you eliminate half of the album, sure 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Youthful?

 

:rip:

Yes and I will not be taking questions

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Just now, suburbannature said:

 

 

Yes and I will not be taking questions

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Is that because with your old age you aren’t sure about answers?

Just now, Rocket said:

Is that because with your old age you aren’t sure about answers?

I'm half your age so don't start with me, baldy

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Lambs got tired of the staleness of this thread and left ATRL.
I don't blame them, what's there to discuss? Moo's rotten vocals, AIWFCIY going #1, no SUD, no MC16?

9Gw0F5w.jpg

About everything :alexz2: for example, we would discuss you king

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

I'm half your age so don't start with me, baldy

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

And yet I look younger than you. How does that work?


spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I'm half your age so don't start with me, baldy

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

No way you two are 10 years older than me

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

And yet I look younger than you. How does that work?


spacer.png

 

Not with all of that Australian sun you don't

 

go back to bullying those kids who can't swim and not me

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Saddy said:

No way you two are 10 years older than me

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

the math is not mathing

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

 

go back to bullying those kids who can't swim and not me

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

The way I quit that job almost two years ago. I’ve now moved on to bullying other useless dumb fucks.

Just now, suburbannature said:

the math is not mathing

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

Send me a pic of your neck and I'll tell you how old you are (you too @Rocket)

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The way I quit that job almost two years ago. I’ve now moved on to bullying other useless dumb fucks.

you're supervising Virtual?

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

 

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Rocket bullying hour? :jonny5:

you next 

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

 

Just now, Saddy said:

Send me a pic of your neck and I'll tell you how old you are (you too @Rocket)

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

I moisturize

 

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Saddy said:

Send me a pic of your neck and I'll tell you how old you are (you too @Rocket)

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

*posts a shirtless pic here instead*
 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Rocket bullying hour? :jonny5:

Devin, how are you doing king? you disappeared from the Moo discord base just like Arianka

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

you're supervising Virtual?

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

I sure am supervising you.

Just now, killer_rose said:

Suburban surely acts like a fossil around here.

yMCHFMt.gif

you want my lashings next, I see

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Just now, suburbannature said:

you want my lashings next, I see

tumblr_inline_ra9a4iff6O1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Don’t you have some hideous thumbs to hide?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.