Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

If you scroll, you may also see a nude.

 

dHsu2m4.jpg

And for free? damn :jonnycat:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Saddy said:

And for free? damn :jonnycat:

I'm not like @suburbannature, I don't charge for a good time.

Just now, Rocket said:

I'm not like @suburbannature, I don't charge for a good time.

I had to get a house somehow

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

I had to get a house somehow

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Yeah, and I heard it was only two bedrooms, one bath.

 

Eww.

Just now, Rocket said:

I'm not like @suburbannature, I don't charge for a good time.

And you're definitely not afraid to show your face

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Saddy said:

And you're definitely not afraid to show your face

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

People have seen way more than my face. So..

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Yeah, and I heard it was only two bedrooms, one bath.

 

Eww.

It is neither of those things, but it's not very big. Price you pay for a good area in this market :deadbanana4:

 

my apartment was small af though so it's still more than double the size of that at least.

Just now, suburbannature said:

It is neither of those things, but it's not very big. Price you pay for a good area in this market :deadbanana4:

 

my apartment was small af though so it's still more than double the size of that at least.

Well, you're familiar with things that aren't very big.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Rocket said:

Well, you're familiar with things that aren't very big.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

now we all know that's a lie

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

now we all know that's a lie

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

Doth you protest too much.

 

g0jypGr.png

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Well, you're familiar with things that aren't very big.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Anyways, stream All My Life cuties :alexz2:

Turn @suburbannature way down...

 

:nicole:

Come back @suburbannature, it's getting boring here without you :gaygacat5:

you prob get annoyed when you see my name in your notifications

tumblr_inline_r3klndqxwV1qktomp_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Saddy said:

you prob get annoyed when you see my name in your notifications

tumblr_inline_r3klndqxwV1qktomp_500.gif

He should be thankful someone's tagging him

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

He should be thankful someone's tagging him

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets annoyed when he sees our names there lol

especially mine cuz I keep asking for his pic

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

TimSivan.thumb.gif.e8714aad0c8e4e0a2ce94

 

how are people attracted to this

Oh look who's back, we were just talking about you

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

TimSivan.thumb.gif.e8714aad0c8e4e0a2ce94

 

how are people attracted to this

I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

TimSivan.thumb.gif.e8714aad0c8e4e0a2ce94

 

how are people attracted to this

Please leave Troye Sivan out of your quarrels  :shakeno:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Please leave Troye Sivan out of your quarrels  :shakeno:

I thought it was Timothee Chalamet :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I thought it was Timothee Chalamet :deadbanana4:

That's the joke sis... it's Timothee role playing as Troye Sivan 

fxe5F3K.png

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

And this is the first time I see bitchcraft here (since I joined this place) 

I joined in 2014! When I was 15 :rip: I am now 25. I stopped posting when they updated the server. I think that was 2019? 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klndqxwV1qktomp_500.gif

 

Not you posting Mariah grave gifs on profiles of people who actually passed away? :deadbanana4: @Bitchcraft

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.