Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

FBI or stalker? we may never know the difference 

 

5arG1B.gif

 

girl, what are you talking about

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

9 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

I joined in 2014! When I was 15 :rip: I am now 25. I stopped posting when they updated the server. I think that was 2019? 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klndqxwV1qktomp_500.gif

 

Ohh now that explains why I've never seen you here before :giraffe: welcome back

not an All Stars reunion happening last night in here

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

9 hours ago, Reverie said:

Oh the ten year anniversary of the greatest album ever.... @Melancholy how do we come up with a worthy celebration

Wheres the “hi” “hello” “how are you”?  Omg


5sXS.gif

 

Why am I just realizing how good Secret Love is?

 

the entire Mimi era was so legendary and quality-filled 

5 hours ago, Saddy said:

Ohh now that explains why I've never seen you here before :giraffe: welcome back

Saddy’s shady era :deadbanana2:

 

@Bitchcraft top three Moo albums? QUICK

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Why am I just realizing how good Secret Love is?

 

the entire Mimi era was so legendary and quality-filled 

Thoughts on Sprung? :cupid:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thoughts on Sprung? :cupid:

Deserved standard edition 

27 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Why am I just realizing how good Secret Love is?

 

the entire Mimi era was so legendary and quality-filled 

 

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thoughts on Sprung? :cupid:

Trash

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Saddy’s shady era :deadbanana2:

 

Well... I guess that's what happens when you love Glitter
tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thoughts on Sprung? :cupid:

Her best song :heart:

12 hours ago, Reverie said:

Oh the ten year anniversary of the greatest album ever.... @Melancholy how do we come up with a worthy celebration

omg! hey *****!

 

:jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Well... I guess that's what happens when you love Glitter
tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 

Ready for your sloppy era.

18 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thoughts on Sprung? :cupid:

I love how she interpolates “Fantasy” at the end. :jonny:

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Ready for your sloppy era.

Gonna leave this forum before I do something crazy

tumblr_inline_r3xaidxjhZ1qktomp_500.gif

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Like yourself

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

Not you confusing me for @suburbannature

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Not you confusing me for @suburbannature

Oh ur over 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Saddy’s shady era :deadbanana2:

 

@Bitchcraft top three Moo albums? QUICK

Wouldn’t you love to know 

 

tumblr_inline_r3xaidxjhZ1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Bitchcraft said:

Wouldn’t you love to know 

 

tumblr_inline_r3xaidxjhZ1qktomp_500.gif

It’s giving Einstein, Memoirs, MIAM

 

tumblr_inline_r3xaidxjhZ1qktomp_500.gif

On 1/16/2024 at 9:42 AM, sweetheart said:

:sistrens:

 

Happy 2024 New year together with mimi xoxo 

yes kinfgggg sorry i wasd suspended when you posted this and i just saw itttttt yasss we need the butterfy lounge NOW

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

It’s giving Einstein, Memoirs, MIAM

 

 

tumblr_inline_r3xaidxjhZ1qktomp_500.gif

No its giving Butterly, Emotions, and Me I Am Mother as it should be. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif
 

Memoirs of a Perfect Album and Music Box following after! Hope you don’t go mental from hearing another truth. xx. 

13 hours ago, Reverie said:

Oh the ten year anniversary of the greatest album ever.... @Melancholy how do we come up with a worthy celebration

something CAMOUFLAGE related please we gotta make it look good!

19 hours ago, killer_rose said:

@Bitchcraft didn't lie. Moo I am Cow is a slay even with the melodyne'd vocals.
Where is @Melancholy to defend his fav album?

9Gw0F5w.jpg

I'm always somewhere but not there for you 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.