Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

Einstein is still her worst album.

i disagree. I love it. 

 

(But I love all of her albums). 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

@Auburn send this to Arianka 

 

 

@Auburn tell Arianka that he needs to join us :khalyan2:

6 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Einstein is still her worst album.

By far

9 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Einstein is still her worst album.

Nah, Gutter is

57 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Nah, Gutter is

Uh what 

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

Stream Mimi's best album. Only hot ******* know it's true

tumblr_inline_r3kjpnSXZn1qktomp_500.gif

Spilled

 

tumblr_inline_r3kjpnSXZn1qktomp_500.gif

@suburbannature this thread is currently dead, so tell me, what's your least fav album besides miam?

tumblr_inline_r3kjpnSXZn1qktomp_500.gif

@killer_rose I wanna know your answer too :chick1:

Oh, and you too @Rocket :smitten:

23 minutes ago, Saddy said:

@suburbannature this thread is currently dead, so tell me, what's your least fav album besides miam?

tumblr_inline_r3kjpnSXZn1qktomp_500.gif

@killer_rose I wanna know your answer too :chick1:

Oh, and you too @Rocket :smitten:

The absolute worst is Einstein. My least fave used to be Memoirs, but it’s tied for second with MIAM now. MIAM used to be halfway for me but it’s aged like milk imo

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The absolute worst is Einstein. My least fave used to be Memoirs, but it’s tied for second with MIAM now. MIAM used to be halfway for me but it’s aged like milk imo

Why do you hate E=MC2 so much?

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Why do you hate E=MC2 so much?

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Because it’s an entire album full of dated filler save for like two songs 

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Because it’s an entire album full of dated filler save for like two songs 

I hope one day you will realize that it's a good album suburby

I Wish You Well honey

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

do you have E=MC2 vinyl or cd? or do you hate it so much that you don't even want to have it in your collection?

12 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I hope one day you will realize that it's a good album suburby

I Wish You Well honey

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

do you have E=MC2 vinyl or cd? or do you hate it so much that you don't even want to have it in your collection?

I own it in purple vinyl and cd, sadly 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I own it in purple vinyl and cd, sadly 

So, you decided to buy it just to add to your vinyl collection or because you liked this album before? :smitten:

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

So, you decided to buy it just to add to your vinyl collection or because you liked this album before? :smitten:

Oh, I have every moo album on colored vinyl except Gutter

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Oh, I have every moo album on colored vinyl except Gutter

Oh, even Caution pink vinyl?

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh, even Caution pink vinyl?

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

Yes

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

18 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Lucky you, rich king

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

I should sell it

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I should sell it

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

For real? you gonna sell caution pink vinyl?

tumblr_inline_r3nvnbTgud1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.