Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Slamless said:

We all know it’s Whitney

You better spill that tea.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, !ngwe said:

AI made the song :heart:

Yeah, saw it few days ago. I think Mimi should collab with The weeknd :jonnycat: if they make a song like starboy, I'm sure it's gonna be a huge hit 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

The way @suburbannature thought James Packer was her hottest ex.

 

We been knew when it comes to taste, he has none.

The lying on my name :ahh: 

10 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Yeah, saw it few days ago. I think Mimi should collab with The weeknd :jonnycat: if they make a song like starboy, I'm sure it's gonna be a huge hit 

Many people did a collab with Weeknd, Mariah can do it too for next album :heart:

25 minutes ago, Saddy said:

K4Z0BTv.gif

:dies:

If only she hadn't ****** around behind his back. She would have continued to sell millions and collect even more #1s with his help.

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

If only she hadn't ****** around behind his back. She would have continued to sell millions and collect even more #1s with his help.

What is done is done hun

tumblr_inline_s7sotz3kNo1qktomp_500.gif

Mariah helped Tommy Motorola in some way tho. She was his best talent that had everything. See what happened with J No.

3 minutes ago, Slamless said:

wait tommy doesn't look too bad here

Half this base would have let him seed them looking like that.

But your gonna know how this feels
Even if it's the last thing I ever do
To be continued

Qe0m6qc.gif

 

 

Moomoirs def has her moments!! 

10 hours ago, Slamless said:

wait tommy doesn't look too bad here

Oh lord :biblio:

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

Half this base would have let him seed them looking like that.

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, !ngwe said:

:1stplace:

Remember when we almost got Say Something as the lead.

 

FOR SAMPLE CLEARANCE ONLY

 

:nicole:

Latto on the remix to IDKH's new single.

 

It's no Big Energy, that's for sure.

 

qXIrNI3.gif

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Latto on the remix to IDKH's new single.

 

It's no Big Energy, that's for sure.

 

qXIrNI3.gif

Oh, she's switching sides

qXIrNI3.gif

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Oh, she's switching sides

qXIrNI3.gif

Suddenly Moo's lost her number.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Suddenly Moo's lost her number.

Oh she definitely lost her number and forgot who she was

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh she definitely lost her number and forgot who she was

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

oLxmA2q.gif

The way I'm only appreciating Caution now. Wow, started listening to it again today after many years...and it's just so sophisticated. Lyrically, probably her best album. Vocally, it sounds more natural and mature than MIAM. She should have scrapped With you and made GTFO a bonus track though. Runway should've been included.

 

GML, The distance, ANN, 8th grade, Runway should've been singles.

3 minutes ago, folkhoax said:

The way I'm only appreciating Caution now. Wow, started listening to it again today after many years...and it's just so sophisticated. Lyrically, probably her best album. Vocally, it sounds more natural and mature than MIAM. She should have scrapped With you and made GTFO a bonus track though. Runway should've been included.

 

GML, The distance, ANN, 8th grade, Runway should've been singles.

Runway is garbage.

 

This is giving jdmc burner account realness.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.