Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

MIAM is a great album. Just shoulda cut some tracks and made the second single Make It Look Good.

 

PLAY WITH THE PLAYYYAAAS TO PLAAY YOUUUH

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Even though I try I can't let go
Something in your eyes
Captured my soul
And every night I see you in my dreams
You're all I know
I can't let go

 

:gaycat6:

Almost four years since Caution ?

 

At least we got MC30/Rarities

On 5/3/2022 at 6:17 PM, James_Dean said:

 

AMAZING :jonny5:

 

2000? People really do think her actual greatest hits don't include just the #1 hits

Zero gave some of her best performances from several eras and I love hearing her changing tone throughout the 90s with these.

 

 

When will Moo finally release Fantasy in Dolby Atmos. I can't stop listening to that song, but I need it in 3D Audio. 

Dooooo you even realise the sorrow I have inside?

 

PyU5.gif

4 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Dooooo you even realise the sorrow I have inside?

 

PyU5.gif

Not you listening 4x in a row. Sis is going through it

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Not you listening 4x in a row. Sis is going through it

:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

 

It's such perfection. The production, the breathiness, the space, the melody, the lyrics, the power ballad climax juxtaposed against the quiet storm vibe.

 

 

On 5/5/2022 at 4:31 PM, Topaz said:

MIAM is a great album. Just shoulda cut some tracks and made the second single Make It Look Good.

 

i'm such a flop fan. I've still never listened to MIAMTEC in full. I keep saying I'll get around to it, but I never do

Quote

Listening to her 2009-now output (besides the rarities and caution) is a chore. 

 

Edited by thetea

On 5/5/2022 at 8:39 AM, Saddy said:

Daily reminder to stream Glitter:heart:

 

I would like to use my ears today thank you ??

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

She beta stan Honey.

 

Oh wow taste :jonny: let me go stream Boo'd Up 

I just went through my countries chart record and Mariah has quite a lot of records here.

 

She has the most #1s out of any artist or group in New Zealand in the 1990s with seven. (Vision of Love, I'll Be There, Without You, Endless Love, Fantasy, One Sweet Day, and Heartbreaker). 


She's only behind Michael Jackson for most weeks at #1 on the singles chart in the 90s. He had 22 weeks at #1 and she had 20.

 

In New Zealand charts history, she's 3rd on the list of females who has the most number one hits behind Rihanna and Katy Perry.


All of her lead singles from 1990 - 2005 are certified at least gold

 

She has 12 singles that are certified gold, 5 platinum singles and and one 3x platinum single which is very impressive. 

 

1 hour ago, thetea said:

I just went through my countries chart record and Mariah has quite a lot of records here.

 

She has the most #1s out of any artist or group in New Zealand in the 1990s with seven. (Vision of Love, I'll Be There, Without You, Endless Love, Fantasy, One Sweet Day, and Heartbreaker). 


She's only behind Michael Jackson for most weeks at #1 on the singles chart in the 90s. He had 22 weeks at #1 and she had 20.

 

In New Zealand charts history, she's 3rd on the list of females who has the most number one hits behind Rihanna and Katy Perry.


All of her lead singles from 1990 - 2005 are certified at least gold

 

She has 12 singles that are certified gold, 5 platinum singles and and one 3x platinum single which is very impressive. 

 

NZ really said "hop on in ****, we're going stanning".

 

syC4yug.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.