Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Does anyone know why the mods are letting a OMCH run rampant in this thread

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

No idea. But I love the fact that a song that is used only one (well now two) months of the year is bigger than most pop girlies entire careers.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

He's talking about that other thread.

oh lordt-

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I honestly can't name a female singer with more classics than AIWFCIY, Without You, Fantasy, We Belong Together, Hero, Always Be My Baby, I Know What You Want, Emotions, Vision of Love, Obsessed. Like.

I think people forget that Through The Rain is a classic. Just not in the US. I hear all asians knowing that song. I was randomly singing it and a lot of coworkers on the other side of the work room started singing it too and was shocked.

4 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I think people forget that Through The Rain is a classic. Just not in the US. I hear all asians knowing that song. I was randomly singing it and a lot of coworkers on the other side of the work room started singing it too and was shocked.

Down The Drain is NOT a classic.

 

:rip:

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

girl-sure-jan.gif

Has more views than Its Like That, Beautiful, Heartbreaker, Emotions. The power of Asia stans.

it’s obviously not going to happen, but imagine if she actually did have a song with SZA and Beyonce and it became her 20th #1 :jonny: 

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

it’s obviously not going to happen, but imagine if she actually did have a song with SZA and Beyonce and it became her 20th #1 :jonny: 

We have a better chance of her going sober for an entire year.

So do we know what song is featured in Beau is Afraid? We're supposed to lose our minds over it.

40 minutes ago, banterfly said:

So do we know what song is featured in Beau is Afraid? We're supposed to lose our minds over it.

Apparently it's Always Be My Baby.

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Down The Drain is NOT a classic.

 

:rip:

That, Cant Take That Away, Butterfly, Love Takes Time, Never Too Far and Bye Bye and Angels Cry are her biggest classics here. :rip:

 

 

 

I wish she’d do shoots like this for next era - something more abstract. So tired of the boring glamour shots.

 

Bopping to Mariahs debut Album. VOL is a great song and enjoy her trying to rap on Prisoner. :jamming:

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

I wish she’d do shoots like this for next era - something more abstract. So tired of the boring glamour shots.

 

I was honestly in shock with the cover we got for Caution. She switched it up :gayriahcat2:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I was honestly in shock with the cover we got for Caution. She switched it up :gayriahcat2:

I love the caution cover. All her photos and looks that era were AMAZING. She should honestly become a coach on The Voice I can see it doing WONDERS for her career.

 

The Mariah NetworkCaution photo shoot 😍🥰 | Mariah carey singing, Mariah carey outfits, Mariah  careyReview: Mariah Carey Stays Current Without Losing Her Charm on 'Caution' –  Rolling Stone

Mariah Carey's New Album 'Caution' Is Probably The Most Significant RnB  Album Of The DecadeWho should be on the remix to Mariah Carey's "A No No”? | The FADERMariah Carey Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | ShutterstockMariah Carey - The Distance ft Ty Dolla $ign (Jimmy Fallon) | Listen NotesInStyle on Twitter: "The friendship you never knew you needed. 😍 @ MariahCarey @NickJonas #InStyleGlobes #GoldenGlobes  https://t.co/C38NgiCROm" / TwitterMariah Carey Discusses Her Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis | HipHopDX

15 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

I wish she’d do shoots like this for next era - something more abstract. So tired of the boring glamour shots.

 

gorgeous? rEuaKfW.gif

8 hours ago, Topaz said:

I love the caution cover. All her photos and looks that era were AMAZING. She should honestly become a coach on The Voice I can see it doing WONDERS for her career.

how is the voice any different than american idol?

the producers would find a way to make her look bad and "divaish" again 1-CE951-BA-EB96-493-A-A814-B1-A8073-E034

16 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

gorgeous? rEuaKfW.gif

how is the voice any different than american idol?

the producers would find a way to make her look bad and "divaish" again 1-CE951-BA-EB96-493-A-A814-B1-A8073-E034

btw do the pictures i posted show for yall?

18 hours ago, Topaz said:

btw do the pictures i posted show for yall?

Yes, Caution era slayed so hard.

I would love for H.A.T.E.U to be her next viral smash.

 

And another win for Memoirs.

 

:alexz:

48 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I would love for H.A.T.E.U to be her next viral smash.

 

And another win for Memoirs.

 

:alexz:

I need the SSD remix on streaming like yesterday :jonny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.