Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

The way Moo could perform so many of her collabs because all the artists she worked with are on the lineup.

 

Missy, Busta, Miguel, Boyz II Men, Da Brat, Usher.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way Moo could perform so many of her collabs because all the artists she worked with are on the lineup.

 

Missy, Busta, Miguel, Boyz II Men, Da Brat, Usher.

She can finally perform Did I Do That?

Just now, 1DES said:

She can finally perform Did I Do That?

And we will stan.

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not Moo and Xtinct together.

Someone force her to release new music this year please

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

And we will stan.

I would faint. Her worst song. Probably sounds great live tho. 

 

I will stan. 

Just now, Miichael said:

Someone force her to release new music this year please

I want 2 albums... SUD and a regular one. 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Shut up:)

just cuz you dont have the hot pink variant doesnt mean its a good album sis

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Someone’s fallen off the wagon.

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Did someone just call Caution bottom 3 

*bottom 4 sorry i forgot about debut :jonny3:

22 minutes ago, Slamless said:

just cuz you dont have the hot pink variant doesnt mean its a good album sis

nnnnnnnnnn pls :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

just cuz you dont have the hot pink variant doesnt mean its a good album sis

I SCREAMED

 

:rip:

4 hours ago, stevyy said:

I want 2 albums... SUD and a regular one. 

SUD and that gospel album. :foxaylove2:

5 hours ago, stevyy said:

Candy Bling is one of the worst songs ever recorded by anyone. I absolutely despise that song with all my heart. It makes me vomit. 

 

 

It’s not bad, but i don’t get the hype at all! 
same with migrate. 

5 hours ago, stevyy said:

Candy Bling is one of the worst songs ever recorded by anyone. I absolutely despise that song with all my heart. It makes me vomit. 

 

 

Your taste is absent. 

11 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

It’s not bad, but i don’t get the hype at all! 
same with migrate. 

I love MC songs where she doesn't have to flex her vocal chords and the songs are carried by the story she's telling.

 

I love all the references in Candy Bling: ODB, Muhammad Ali, back to the future, Back in the day (song). It is a nostalgic song that is about nostalgia. So much creativity was put in crafting this song.

 

Dated? I think it was intentional.

4 hours ago, Slamless said:

 

*bottom 4 sorry i forgot about debut :jonny3:

tea has been spilled 

"dated" is the stupidest comment one can say about music...everything is intentional!! she's a mastermind.mp3 she was CRAFTING...Candy Bling was one of her Mona Lisas

41 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

"dated" is the stupidest comment one can say about music...everything is intentional!! she's a mastermind.mp3 she was CRAFTING...Candy Bling was one of her Mona Lisas

Exactly, she was literally painting a picture of the past with lyrics from that time period.

9 hours ago, Slamless said:

caution bottom 3 fr 

Wait you kinda spilled. It’s boring and uninspired :heart2:

This Candy Bling slander will not be tolerated. Candy Bling is top 3 of Moomoirs and you will deal!

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Ibrahim

1 hour ago, Bitchcraft said:

Wait you kinda spilled. It’s boring and uninspired :heart2:

You said that with a Rainbow avi

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.