Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Funny how both her flops have videos where she looks so good. Say Something and Get Your Number she looks so damn  good. She coulda used these looks and budgets for better songs that would have been top 40's aka COUGH COUGH "Circles/One and Only pt 2 AKA THE NUMBER 1 SHE MISSED"

 

 

9 hours ago, Topaz said:

Funny how both her flops have videos where she looks so good. Say Something and Get Your Number she looks so damn  good. She coulda used these looks and budgets for better songs that would have been top 40's aka COUGH COUGH "Circles/One and Only pt 2 AKA THE NUMBER 1 SHE MISSED"

 

 

Slay Your Number did well in Europe. It was all over the radio back then.

13 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Slay Your Number did well in Europe. It was all over the radio back then.

People still remember it, too :chick1:

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Someone ate all the pies.

 

Christmas was in December

 

Tanaka has got to be her longest relationship at this point, no?

 

The choice of songs that are trending...questionable. :rip:

 

She's about to overtake Madonna again even with a new tour. :rip: 

 

 

 

I always thought this was a good interview.

 

 

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

The time when she was a bad, uapologetic *****. I Don't remains iconic.

 

GMLdqa0.gif

54 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

She has been eligible for 7 years and they have yet to even nominate her, it's so odd :deadbanana2: But again you see people like Janet that was only inducted after 11 years or Cher that has been eligible since 90s yet hasn't been nominated  :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

Imagine. What excuse will the goats use now. They like to claim the only way she can chart is with a Christmas Jingle.

Haters be like "because it's viral on TikTok", "because it's heavily playlisted", "because of Christmas", etc. Their excuses are becoming pathetic at this point.

On 2/2/2023 at 8:08 PM, Rocket said:

 

 

On 2/2/2023 at 10:38 PM, Saddy said:

 

...bUt MArIaH iS oNlY reLeVAnT iN ChRiStMaS :isudumblmao:

 

The way legends keeps winning is outstanding. I honestly hope we get another massive viral hit this year, I wouldn't be mad if It's A Wrap get sent to radio :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.