Mariah Carey

feelslikeadream

IAW is about to crack her daily top 30. Let's pray the revival continues. 

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I really hoped she would just promote this song by posting it on IG, tiktok and twitter, but nope... 

tumblr_inline_r3kjp22xL71qktomp_500.gif

but at least she didn't ignore it as she did with Christmas (BPCH)

It could have been worse. We could have gotten Madonna levels of cringe with her post.

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

That video is a total cringe. :ahh:

She really said "Let me wear black and film it at night so you can't tell I've eaten a few wraps over the holidays".

I can’t believe I’m living in a timeline where “It’s A Wrap” is going viral. I mean, nothing against the song honestly and truly, but :rip:

Moomoirs remains her worst album.

It's A Chicken Wrap is top tier in the album tho.

25 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

IkjmT2I.gif

Norman is somewhere partaking in this viral moment.

:fan:

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Norman is somewhere partaking in this viral moment.

:fan:

the way i was about to post this before i saw you steal it :rip:

20 minutes ago, Slamless said:

the way i was about to post this before i saw you steal it :rip:

The way all JMxszGv.gif think alike.

5 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Oh good Lord... Mimi, posting the song on your social media was enough. :toofunny3:

But at least, mama's having fun. Good for ha.

tumblr_inline_r3kjp22xL71qktomp_500.gif

I'm probably in the minority here, but that side of her is prettier than the other, overexposed side.

The Memoirs revisionism is upon us and I'm here for it. It will be remembered as her best written album after Butterfly. It is Mariah at her cleverest, cheekiest, and campiest, and creative moment. 

The essays regarding her #metoo movement with Obsessed. The deconstruction of Minnie's Loving You laid as the backdrop for HATE U. The cleverest lines in Up Out My Face, BGW, and Candy Bling. Her best operatic interlude in years with Angels Cry. Can't help but geek out about this album. Deserves a reevaluation and a dissertation on its place in Mariah's discography.

4 minutes ago, banterfly said:

The Memoirs revisionism is upon us and I'm here for it. It will be remembered as her best written album after Butterfly. It is Mariah at her cleverest, cheekiest, and campiest, and creative moment. 

The essays regarding her #metoo movement with Obsessed. The deconstruction of Minnie's Loving You laid as the backdrop for HATE U. The cleverest lines in Up Out My Face, BGW, and Candy Bling. Her best operatic interlude in years with Angels Cry. Can't help but geek out about this album. Deserves a reevaluation and a dissertation on its place in Mariah's discography.

Several points may have been made

KXMjcrc.gif

1 hour ago, banterfly said:

The middle school girl diary entries on More Than Just Friend...We loVe playfulriah

Let's stan The Impossible, More Than Just Friends and Inseparable...Low-key the second backbone trinity of memoirs after Candy Blind, BGK, HATEU

5 hours ago, banterfly said:

PERIOD. Memoirs is a genuinely good album and has so many great songs, so here for the Memoirs resurrection.

Also this might be a hot take but Memoirs > TEOM

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Also this might be a hot take but Memoirs > TEOM

spacer.png

People aren't ready for this scalding hot tea.

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

People aren't ready for this scalding hot tea.

spacer.png

Exactly. TEOM is a great album but Memoirs is simply better: Obsessed, Candy Bling, H.A.T.E.U., I Want to Know What Love Is, Betcha Gon' Know, Languishing >>>>>
so many serves

spacer.png

but we need the gen z rats to notice the collab version

Fmff9SoWQAEp9zU?format=jpg&name=large

I definitely listened to Memoirs more than TEOM.

At first, I hated it but it became so addictive especially candy bling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.