Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I really hoped she would just promote this song by posting it on IG, tiktok and twitter, but nope... 

tumblr_inline_r3kjp22xL71qktomp_500.gif

but at least she didn't ignore it as she did with Christmas (BPCH)

It could have been worse. We could have gotten Madonna levels of cringe with her post.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

That video is a total cringe. :ahh:

She really said "Let me wear black and film it at night so you can't tell I've eaten a few wraps over the holidays".

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I found @suburbannature's TikTok video.

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwbbmVo91qktomp_500.gif

I can’t believe I’m living in a timeline where “It’s A Wrap” is going viral. I mean, nothing against the song honestly and truly, but :rip:. 

Moomoirs remains her worst album.

It's A Chicken Wrap is top tier in the album tho.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

I found @suburbannature's TikTok video.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

IkjmT2I.gif

 

25 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

IkjmT2I.gif

 

Norman is somewhere partaking in this viral moment.

 

:fan:

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Norman is somewhere partaking in this viral moment.

 

:fan:

the way i was about to post this before i saw you steal it :rip:

20 minutes ago, Slamless said:

the way i was about to post this before i saw you steal it :rip:

The way all JMxszGv.gif think alike.

5 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Oh good Lord... Mimi, posting the song on your social media was enough. :toofunny3:

 

But at least, mama's having fun. Good for ha.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kjp22xL71qktomp_500.gif

I'm probably in the minority here, but that side of her is prettier than the other, overexposed side.

The Memoirs revisionism is upon us and I'm here for it. It will be remembered as her best written album after Butterfly. It is Mariah at her cleverest, cheekiest, and campiest, and creative moment. 

 

The essays regarding her #metoo movement with Obsessed. The deconstruction of Minnie's Loving You laid as the backdrop for HATE U. The cleverest lines in Up Out My Face, BGW, and Candy Bling. Her best operatic interlude in years with Angels Cry. Can't help but geek out about this album. Deserves a reevaluation and a dissertation on its place in Mariah's discography.

4 minutes ago, banterfly said:

The Memoirs revisionism is upon us and I'm here for it. It will be remembered as her best written album after Butterfly. It is Mariah at her cleverest, cheekiest, and campiest, and creative moment. 

 

The essays regarding her #metoo movement with Obsessed. The deconstruction of Minnie's Loving You laid as the backdrop for HATE U. The cleverest lines in Up Out My Face, BGW, and Candy Bling. Her best operatic interlude in years with Angels Cry. Can't help but geek out about this album. Deserves a reevaluation and a dissertation on its place in Mariah's discography.

Several points may have been made

KXMjcrc.gif

1 hour ago, banterfly said:

The Memoirs revisionism is upon us and I'm here for it. It will be remembered as her best written album after Butterfly. It is Mariah at her cleverest, cheekiest, and campiest, and creative moment. 

 

The essays regarding her #metoo movement with Obsessed. The deconstruction of Minnie's Loving You laid as the backdrop for HATE U. The cleverest lines in Up Out My Face, BGW, and Candy Bling. Her best operatic interlude in years with Angels Cry. Can't help but geek out about this album. Deserves a reevaluation and a dissertation on its place in Mariah's discography.

The middle school girl diary entries on More Than Just Friend...We loVe playfulriah

Let's stan The Impossible, More Than Just Friends and Inseparable...Low-key the second backbone trinity of memoirs after Candy Blind, BGK, HATEU

5 hours ago, banterfly said:

The Memoirs revisionism is upon us and I'm here for it. It will be remembered as her best written album after Butterfly. It is Mariah at her cleverest, cheekiest, and campiest, and creative moment. 

 

The essays regarding her #metoo movement with Obsessed. The deconstruction of Minnie's Loving You laid as the backdrop for HATE U. The cleverest lines in Up Out My Face, BGW, and Candy Bling. Her best operatic interlude in years with Angels Cry. Can't help but geek out about this album. Deserves a reevaluation and a dissertation on its place in Mariah's discography.

PERIOD. Memoirs is a genuinely good album and has so many great songs, so here for the Memoirs resurrection.

 

Also this might be a hot take but Memoirs > TEOM

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Also this might be a hot take but Memoirs > TEOM

spacer.png

People aren't ready for this scalding hot tea.

 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

People aren't ready for this scalding hot tea.

 

spacer.png

Exactly. TEOM is a great album but Memoirs is simply better: Obsessed, Candy Bling, H.A.T.E.U., I Want to Know What Love Is, Betcha Gon' Know, Languishing >>>>>
so many serves

spacer.png

but we need the gen z rats to notice the collab version

Fmff9SoWQAEp9zU?format=jpg&name=large

I definitely listened to Memoirs more than TEOM.

At first, I hated it but it became so addictive especially candy bling.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.