Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 690.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

She's trolling. If you check her twitter, she's jokingly responding to people asking her questions.

32 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Insiders say Glitter's repress is dropping next week too :kiss:

I know you’re lying 

i wish she went deeper in the memoir, i feel like she told us only the 60% of her story.33581716-0-image-a-59_1600964082580.jpg

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

i wish she went deeper in the memoir, i feel like she told us only the 60% of her story.33581716-0-image-a-59_1600964082580.jpg

Right. She needed to tell us about the time she jumped on Eminem's trampoline and when he busted a nut on her stomach.

 

:nicole:

27 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Right. She needed to tell us about the time she jumped on Eminem's trampoline and when he busted a nut on her stomach.

 

:nicole:

i was thinking about her bipolar disorder or more details about her voice through the years but yeah, that too diof5vF.gif

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

i was thinking about her bipolar disorder or more details about her voice through the years but yeah, that too diof5vF.gif

:dies:

7 hours ago, Saddy said:

This scene represents the first time Derek fingered her, yeah?

When I was 14 or something and having a toothache at night I remember listening to Music Box (the song) to calm me down . :heart2:

Edited by Aristotle

54 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Honestly, ship it back.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Keep it and kill it with acyclovir

49 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

 

 

Full soundboard :jonny: 

 

 

Now when will we get this for Tokyo DDWT?!

9 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 @Pop culture's magic

Waiting for tonight pls

omg the scatting at the end. Let me add that to my library.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.