Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The best version of the song no it's true it's true :gaygacat5:

lowkey agree w this

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 691.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

He had his account deleted. We won.

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

Oh wow it always ends in tragedy for Taustin dupes. Another one in the casket

 

2XWODea.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Drag Queens love Moo. What a shame Drag Race does her dirty every time.

Can't Take That Away From Me remix is ripe for a LSFYL
 

 

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

lowkey agree w this

Geez. Sober you is just as messy.

 

5cdmCR6.gif

its a wrap starting to make a little noise oh cute!

 

We love a timeless bawp

2 hours ago, Slamless said:

is atrl v2 back too im ootl, i feel like that was when this thread was messiest :rip:

 

That one is literally gone forever :monkey: I also agree :skull: the 5000+ pages was our library of Alexandria or whatever PEAK 

10 hours ago, Slamless said:

is atrl v2 back too im ootl, i feel like that was when this thread was messiest :rip:

 

also does anyone have a screenshot of the three warnings on this thread ffff

tJsDlvQ.png

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

Biiiiitch.

 

You wanna climb this tower.

 

SmLmCnY.gif

 

Also, where @noonbob be at? I feel like sis has been MIA since @suburbannature tugged on his wig.

Noonbob disappeared. We used to play Dead By Daylight almost daily and last month he just deleted his Steam and Discord accounts and vanished. 

I am worried for him. 

 

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

56 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Noonbob disappeared. We used to play Dead By Daylight almost daily and last month he just deleted his Steam and Discord accounts and vanished. 

I am worried for him. 

 

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

Not @suburbannature doing a number on poor Noboobs

15 hours ago, Melancholy said:

That one is literally gone forever :monkey: I also agree :skull: the 5000+ pages was our library of Alexandria or whatever PEAK 

Early 2021 was a moment in here :rip: 

 

The repeated warnings, my ban, the move to Discord, us manufacturing Discord drama for fun. Wild ride.

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

tJsDlvQ.png

FFFFF thank you :rip:

 

@noonbob hope u good legend

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Noonbob disappeared. We used to play Dead By Daylight almost daily and last month he just deleted his Steam and Discord accounts and vanished. 

I am worried for him. 

 

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

oh wow she's died

51 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Early 2021 was a moment in here :rip: 

 

The repeated warnings, my ban, the move to Discord, us manufacturing Discord drama for fun. Wild ride.

it was a moment the way we flourished while the site was dying but in the end we all have to DIE. Wild SIDE*

Just now, Saddy said:

 

These poor people streaming the wrong version.

 

I can only imagine the looks on their faces when they hit play and hear Mary.

13 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Why is RareTitties a better album than The Excrements of Screami?

 

diof5vF.gif

Cuz it has old classics

diof5vF.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Why is RareTitties a better album than The Excrements of Screami?

 

diof5vF.gif

Put the crack pipe down, sis

diof5vF.gif

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Put the crack pipe down, sis

diof5vF.gif

Crack pipe? I'm more of a molly JMxszGv.gif.

 

:nicole:

18 hours ago, killer_rose said:

tJsDlvQ.png

Our Glitter era, whew. Lots of talk of drugs, unprotected sex and Mimi hating I remember. Somehow we got through it to the other side.

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e8bd9323bea786f37d

 

 

14 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

She better wrap up #MC30

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.