Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Slamless said:

how you been legend

Things are great.

Started a new job, still being a thot online (@Melancholy is always in my DMs) and I yet I still find time to drag our fave on this cesspool of a forum.

 

Are you still "rich" and travelling the globe or did you invest all your money is **** like NFTs and are now slumming it like the rest of us?

 

LTdN152.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Things are great.

Started a new job, still being a thot online (@Melancholy is always in my DMs) and I yet I still find time to drag our fave on this cesspool of a forum.

 

Are you still "rich" and travelling the globe or did you invest all your money is **** like NFTs and are now slumming it like the rest of us?

 

LTdN152.gif

ive spent the last who knows what tryna get sober and finally am 

 

problem is im boring now

 

LTdN152.gif

8 minutes ago, Slamless said:

ive spent the last who knows what tryna get sober and finally am 

 

problem is im boring now

 

LTdN152.gif

Boring? Not you in your Music Box era.

 

That's ok, Moo drinks enough for all of us combined.

 

 

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

ive spent the last who knows what tryna get sober and finally am 

 

problem is im boring now

 

LTdN152.gif

Is that why you b IGNORING ME? :chick3:
LTdN152.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

(@Melancholy is always in my DMs)

I like to visit museums  :giraffe:

It's a blast from the past day in here and on Faguettes discord.

6 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

I like to visit museums  :giraffe:

Biiiiitch.

 

You wanna climb this tower.

 

SmLmCnY.gif

 

Also, where @noonbob be at? I feel like sis has been MIA since @suburbannature tugged on his wig.

Quote

 

Hello, I am writing to you in a very formal manner to discuss your behavior towards me, and to be fair, my behavior towards you. 

 

I know very well that my posts from January 2021 regarding imagery I looked up when I was 14 for the sake of being "edgy", and my failed attempts at humor following were inappropriate, offensive, and frankly disgusting. I should never have shared that information or made those jokes, and I deserved my ZTP. That being said, you have been extremely vocal about calling me a pedophile publicly on this forum, saying that I watch child porn, have a collection, etc. In retaliation, I have called for other members to avoid you. This simply cannot go on. I am NOT any of the things you claim I am. Ryan is a survivor of sexual abuse, and I'm sure he does not appreciate our sparring over something already dealt with by the mod team.

 

What I'm hoping will happen as a result of this message is that we can put a firm end to all of this. Keep in mind that you have brought my past posts up on several occasions in completely unrelated contexts. That is wholly inappropriate of someone your age and profession. If you stop, I will stop. I know that sounds one sided, but you're the one who has explicitly initiated it the most.

 

You may put me on ignore as a solution, or you may simply follow my demand that you never bring this up again. A huge favor would be to message Bacardo Royale and tell him to stop as well. You do not need to respond to this message in writing, but if you do, please be constructive. This cannot go on.

 

@Bacardo Royale

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Are we all enjoying the walk down memory lane with oldTRL?

I used to have the JDMC meltdown saved, but I can't find it now.

5 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Is that recent? :rip:

 

Bc9RZ8G.gif

 

 

He had his account deleted. We won.

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

I used to have the JDMC meltdown saved, but I can't find it now.

I found it the other day. I’d post it here, but I’m sure one of his supporters is still lurking and will hit THAT button.

 

:nicole:

11 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Omg :gaygacat5:

Not a second viral smash incoming from her third best album.

 

Memoirs haters found seething.

 

:alexz:

6 minutes ago, Saddy said:

For MIAM fans :gaygacat5:

Anyone streaming this version of the song should be sentenced to life in prison.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Anyone streaming this version of the song should be sentenced to life in prison.

tumblr_inline_r4mwagLCMr1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Are we all enjoying the walk down memory lane with oldTRL?

is atrl v2 back too im ootl, i feel like that was when this thread was messiest :rip:

 

also does anyone have a screenshot of the three warnings on this thread ffff

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

For MIAM fans :gaygacat5:

The best version of the song no it's true it's true :gaygacat5:

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The best version of the song no it's true it's true :gaygacat5:

Not your account still being accessed by someone during the breach, because that’s the only reason I can think of for a post like this.

10 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The best version of the song no it's true it's true :gaygacat5:

This post must be some kind of hate crime.

Now Mariah, you know I love you
I've loved you aaaaaaall my life
But I wouldn't be a friend or even a fan if I didn't give you the real
You've been hanging on to this dude knowing he doing you dirty!
Why don't you just cut this guy loose?
You know, tell him it's a wrap
Because you better than that
And you Mariah Carey, remember?
Shiiiiiit

 

ed848bb13b8e1e58b62500ce2266aefb3bc8f8f8

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.