Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Wait, I forgot I impulse bought the pink vinyl. I guess you really did lose, @James_Dean

Welcome to the club.

 

T45joip.jpg

 

Poor @James_Dean

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Betcha Gon’ Know (the prologue) vs Cry.

Obsessed vs Faded

H.A.T.E.U. vs Dedicated

Candy Bling vs #Beautiful

Ribbon vs Thirsty

Inseparable vs Make It Look Good

Standing O vs You’re Mine (Eternal)

It’s a Wrap vs You Don’t Know What To Do

Up Out My Face vs Supernatural

Up Out My Face (the reprise) vs Meteorite

More Than Just Friends vs Camouflage

The Impossible vs Money ($ * / …)

The Impossible (the reprise) vs One More Try

Angel (the prelude) vs Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can’t Give Up Now)

Angels Cry vs It’s a Wrap Remix

Languishing (the interlude) vs Betcha Gon’ Know Remix

I Want to Know What Love Is vs The Art of Letting Go

 

Moomoirs annihilating like THAT

IIc5wfO.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Welcome to the club.

 

T45joip.jpg

 

Poor @James_Dean

You're sick. You need help!

NcVA9KD.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

You're sick. You need help!

NcVA9KD.gif

I do need help...

 

moving my Moo vinyl collection, that includes three copies of Caution on pink wax.

 

1kAcZFt.gif

Just now, xrosup said:

 

 

I can hear God

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

 

Really? Because I hear terrible music.

Betcha Gon’ Know vs. Cry.

Obsessed vs. Faded

H.A.T.E.U. vs. Dedicated

Candy Bling vs. #Beautiful

Ribbon vs. Thirsty

Inseparable vs. Make It Look Good

Standing O vs. You’re Mine (Eternal)

It’s a Wrap vs. You Don’t Know What to Do

Up Out My Face vs. Supernatural

Up Out My Face (The Reprise) vs. Meteorite

More Than Just Friends vs. Camouflage

The Impossible vs. Money ($ * / …)

The Impossible (The Reprise) vs One More Try.

Angel vs. Heavenly (No Ways Tired / Can’t Give Up Now)

Angels Cry vs. It’s a Wrap (Remix)

Languishing vs. Betcha Gon’ Know (Remix)

I Want to Know What Love Is vs. The Art of Letting Go (the greatest song of all time)

 

MIAMTEC clearing as expected :WAP: Truly the Butterfly of the 2010s

45 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

MIAMTEC clearing as expected :WAP: Truly the Butterfly of the 2010s

mXVA9xB.gif

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

mXVA9xB.gif

Moo seems to agree. She’s always referencing or listening to MIAM. When was the last time she mentioned Memoirs or Caution?

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

Moo seems to agree. She’s always referencing or listening to MIAM. When was the last time she mentioned Memoirs or Caution?

 

spacer.png

Again, she's a known alcoholic. We take everything she says with a grain of salt, as does Moo with her tequila shots.

Betcha Gon’ Know (the prologue) vs Cry.

Obsessed vs Faded

H.A.T.E.U. vs Dedicated

Candy Bling vs #Beautiful

Ribbon vs Thirsty

Inseparable vs Make It Look Good

Standing O vs You’re Mine (Eternal)

It’s a Wrap vs You Don’t Know What To Do

Up Out My Face vs Supernatural

Up Out My Face (the reprise) vs Meteorite

More Than Just Friends vs Camouflage

The Impossible vs Money ($ * / …)

The Impossible (the reprise) vs One More Try

Angel (the prelude) vs Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can’t Give Up Now)

Angels Cry vs It’s a Wrap Remix

Languishing (the interlude) vs Betcha Gon’ Know Remix

I Want to Know What Love Is vs The Art of Letting Go

 

6-11

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.thumb.gif.a256b018

Edited by Totami Legend

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Moo seems to agree. She’s always referencing or listening to MIAM. When was the last time she mentioned Memoirs or Caution?

 

spacer.png

Did MIAM even get a mention in her memoir

 

mXVA9xB.gif

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

*listens to my pink vinyl*

I'm not opening mine.

 

Collector's tea.

 

 

IIc5wfO.gif

 

image1-5

image0-6

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

Welcome to the club.

 

T45joip.jpg

 

Poor @James_Dean

Omg :jonny2:

 

I wanted the picture vinyl the most but it never came

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Did MIAM even get a mention in her memoir

 

mXVA9xB.gif

As if it needed to. MIAM's lyrics are a revealing memoir on their own

mXVA9xB.gif

I would love if this was a quiet Christmas year. No specials, no new videos, no new merch. Just a couple of Insta vids and called it a day.

32 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I would love if this was a quiet Christmas year. No specials, no new videos, no new merch. Just a couple of Insta vids and called it a day.

Wishful thinking. Her team is definitely aware of Brenda Lee's threat so Moo will go in full throttle.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.