Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, WildAmerican said:

I like the idea of the musical numbers being anytime when their shared delusions take over... could be super interesting

 

not totally sold on it tho bc it seems so dissonant, but I'm sure Jaoquin AND Gaga wouldn't sign on if it wasn't really good.

It's basically what Crazy ex girlfriend had done. I suppose the format of movie would benefit this concept as its kinda painful to watch on TV (the show is still very good though).

ive always wanted to play harley quinn since 13

ive been practicing Stanislavski's method acting as a clown

my applause video was inspired by the joker story

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif

Too many gays are stanning this for my liking :eli:

 

we're gonna need the act2sters to NOT want this for it to be a good project

 

25766721_trishstratusatrlpic.thumb.gif.34666d4e2fb26b2a1d8765b9d743bd6e.gif

 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

now hang on a minute this might work :giraffe:

i've already seen dozens of viral tweets, excited or not the GP is PERCHED, :jonnycat:

 

 

Edited by WildAmerican

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i've already seen dozens of viral tweets, excited or not the GP is PERCHED, :jonnycat:

 

 

Is this Glee and why is that Ellen degeneres looking lady so randomly rude? The whole clip is so chaotic lol

16 minutes ago, truthteller said:

remember when she was offered to play some side chicks in Birds of Prey?

:gaycat1:

The alpha btich said

No ma’am, I’m want your role:gaycat1:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

An successful music and touring career. A thriving film career. A growing make-up business. Some don't get to enjoy even one of those, let alone all three and all at once.

don't forget her insane vegas grosses, bringing in new age performers and making it no longer a retirement home. she INSPIRES and INFLUENCES

 

Oscar(3)075.thumb.gif.a35bb1b6ce821f0c0a

1 hour ago, paperfectdelusion said:

How could she pull a method acting over  Harley Quinn since it’s not a real person? Anyway even she did it I wish she could stop giving method acting 101 session during press tour, MGM getting Gar talking about method acting was the worst decision ever!

Every actor does that, repeat stories all through tour press I don’t even think MGM demanded her to do it.
With Gaga because she’s a big celeb things blow out of proportions. 
 

I don’t really mind it I love she gives people something to talk about :sistrens:

8 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Is this Glee and why is that Ellen degeneres looking lady so randomly rude? The whole clip is so chaotic lol

Because Sue Sylvester is MEAN

Hold My Hand added to it It's Hits Sweden (640k followers), biggest playlist of the country.

 

Hold My Hand playlist reach / 46.9M (+2.5M)

 

Oscar(3)075.thumb.gif.a35bb1b6ce821f0c0a

12 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Is this Glee and why is that Ellen degeneres looking lady so randomly rude? The whole clip is so chaotic lol

Yeah its Glee. That lady serves as a kind of antagonist to the series. I don’t remember the context of the scene though.

14 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Is this Glee and why is that Ellen degeneres looking lady so randomly rude? The whole clip is so chaotic lol

Artur

The fact that getting her to sign on was probably a big reason this sequel is being made. :jonny: Her power in the movie industry. Hopefully Joaquin officially jumps on board otherwise that'll be awkward.

that joker thing is the most exciting thing she did since Dawn Of Chromatica, we’re def patiently stanning and waiting 

Oscar(3)075.thumb.gif.a35bb1b6ce821f0c0a

Y’all wanted dark bops, Joker 2 soundtrack will give us just that :clownny:

 

I want your ugly, I want your disease :clownny:

Writing music to that kind of film must be hard. Lets hope she works with professionals, no Bloodpop allowed.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONSTERS TO DISGUISE AS STRAIGHT WHITE MEN ON TWITTER DURING THE MOVIE'S RELEASE. :ahh:

Edited by FailSafe

I went to Sephora yesterday and half the makeup was sold out :deadbanana2: I was shocked 

Joker: Folie a Deux acronym => J:FAD :skull: 

 

 

This project MUST slay, otherwise… :skull: 

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONSTERS TO DISGUISE AS STRAIGHT WHITE MEN ON TWITTER DURING THE MOVIE'S RELEASE. :ahh:

or this just gives them more opportunities to cosplay harley quinn :eli:

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I went to Sephora yesterday and half the makeup was sold out :deadbanana2: I was shocked 

We blame SaTaN for flop logistics then :mandown:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.