Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I just checked the tracks numbers: 5 7 8 11 12 14 if you add them all up= 57

 

57 album title :jonny5:

 

In numerology, 57 signifies change, transformation, and spiritual growth. Seeing it frequently may indicate that you are on the right path or that significant changes are occurring in your life. It could also be a reminder to stay positive and embrace opportunities for personal development.
 

 

Please no number title :skull:

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

who was it tho?

the shady comment and gif were your answer luv

yxc78JE.gif

Just now, nick4bty said:

Please no number title :skull:

Nvm I can't even count properly they're all wrong :rip:

Your love it tortures me
One kiss and I can't breath
One touch, I'm suffocating
Get me out I can't breath
Afflicted feelings I should hide
There was a thousand warnings
Thought this devotion I'd deny
I turn to things that haunt me

You're a disease
Sweet tasting rabies
You suck the life right out of me
Just set me free

I think of nothing all the time
Sometimes it's nothing but you
You shouldn't mean a thing to me
This shouldn't be
A stabbing pain stuck in my side
Not sure why I adore you
A strangled choking little cry
I would do all things for you

You're a disease
Sweet tasting rabies
You suck the life right out of me
Just set me free

Just now, Sheep said:

the shady comment and gif were your answer luv

yxc78JE.gif

oh i wasn't talking about that cheap play on words by miss americana

someone changed their old songs titles to tease a new release similar to gaga

I guess it's pretty smart releasing the week of Halloween since that's when it'll get the most Halloween streams, on top of normal first week streams. Also works out perfect that Halloween is on Thursday, the last day of the tracking week. Maximum exposure. Things are lining up :jonnykin:
 

 

Edited by nick4bty

Let's say she doesn't say anything until Monday/Tuesday, imagine which song titles affected change over the weekend :duca:

WHY ARE YALLING NOT MOVING ENOUGH. I WANT PAGES!  

JSISUSHANQKSIXE8827SUW1MWKDJCHEH2NENDJEIUDDUUDHQI18×<×>@&&@2;@><×72<

Okay so I checked the track numbers again. 73. 
 

i'm thinking 7 x 3= 21

 

21st to be the day she announces Disease as the lead single? :chick1:

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

WHY ARE YALLING NOT MOVING ENOUGH. I WANT PAGES!  

JSISUSHANQKSIXE8827SUW1MWKDJCHEH2NENDJEIUDDUUDHQI18×<×>@&&@2;@><×72<

i'm waiting for am to update first

Just now, Almodusa said:

Oop they posted about it 

 

 

That was quick!! must be a lm running popcrave :rip:

OFFICIALLY THE NAME OF THE LEAD SINGLE IS DISEASE!!!!!!! 

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

GUYS ITS REAL I FOUND SOMETHING

share with the class wtf

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

OFFICIALLY THE NAME OF THE LEAD SINGLE IS DISEASE!!!!!!! 

10 years later… :clap3:

I kinda like SEASIDE more than DISEASE tbh 

 

stephm.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.