Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

THE PRESAVE LINK IS LIVE

ladygaga.lnk.to/disease

Edited by JapaneseMommy


You're a disease
Sweet tasting rabies
You suck the life right out of me
Just set me free

I think of nothing all the time
Sometimes it's nothing but you
You shouldn't mean a thing to me
This shouldn't be
A stabbing pain stuck in my side
Not sure why I adore you
A strangled choking little cry
I would do all things for you

Of course she does something right after I deleted Elon Stunk's evil app :rip:

Shopping for ideas for the DISEASE Ball 2025 already, thoughts on my mood board ladies? :gaycat5:

 

135bd03fb4e58c6478897806957ca444.jpg6040b46a116a797efd37fbb210516ffa.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR150uhCfKd7DBBSWxKg_ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf_dSjYMpTI7YiDPx51Jo

image.jpg

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:


You're a disease
Sweet tasting rabies
You suck the life right out of me
Just set me free

I think of nothing all the time
Sometimes it's nothing but you
You shouldn't mean a thing to me
This shouldn't be
A stabbing pain stuck in my side
Not sure why I adore you
A strangled choking little cry
I would do all things for you

What is this? 

The way the Nurtec ADs lowkey foreshadowed the lead :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.