Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Aura is a god-awful song. Demo, final version, doesn't matter - it SUCKS.

 

It being the opener is what KILLED the album. Imagine buying this record, putting it on, and you hear that god-awful ahahahahs that go on for what feels like an eternity.

I'd turn that **** off immediately and throw the record away.

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

????

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

49 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Some hot take to start a fight since we're bored:

The only demo I think is better than the official version is Dope, and that's because her vocal is unpleasant there, I actually prefer everything else on the official track, I Wanna Be With You has some really tacky lyrics, Gypsy basically does the same theme but miles better. I don't get how any other demo is better than official version, like the ones this base often hype up about, Babylon Rats Labs version is on 143 level production wise and can't even come close to the official version; Aura demo is another Dope like mess vocally; Free Woman is a different vibe and doesn't fit the song.

:ryan3:

Now who wants to fight me?

I kind of agree with everything BUT Free Woman. Changing the production on that song was a mistake. Chromatica in general needed to tap in harder to those 90s dance beats (and when it did, it did like in Alice, Babylon, etc.) but the final version of Free Woman was too modern in sound. 

 

But the other demos, yeah I kind of agree. Dope has somewhat infamous vocals but lyrically it's some of her best imo.  

5 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

IMG-0610.jpg

the way i wouldn't mind this at all :toofunny3:

that rumored mirror house location was so beautiful

Aura instrumental is great. One of her best, really. But the lyrics and the message are just.... like it's nice that you tried something but it didn't really land for me.

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

the way i wouldn't mind this at all :toofunny3:

that rumored mirror house location was so beautiful

you wouldn't mind her cancelling her next studio album to film a music video for a droplet that came out 7 years ago? :skull:  GIRL

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

you wouldn't mind her cancelling her next studio album to film a music video for a droplet that came out 7 years ago? :skull:  GIRL

well no but i would still like to see the cure getting a music video treatment

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

like woah what a moment in pop culture history

lady-gaga-burqa.jpg

not trying to be messy, but I fear only liddos think this mini-era was a serve nnn. to everyone else, it kind of seemed attention-seek-y at best. :rip:

34 minutes ago, PMM said:

so china invented it and don't have it. i see.... it's a strategy.

China has Tik Tok, it's just called Douyin there 

 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Why is Mr s silent… I'm slowly losing my hope :noparty:

what does the "s" stand for?

exactly, silence

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

not trying to be messy, but I fear only liddos think this mini-era was a serve nnn. to everyone else, it kind of seemed attention-seek-y at best. :rip:

this could summarize gár's entire career if you wanted to

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Some hot take to start a fight since we're bored:

The only demo I think is better than the official version is Dope, and that's because her vocal is unpleasant there, I actually prefer everything else on the official track, I Wanna Be With You has some really tacky lyrics, Gypsy basically does the same theme but miles better. I don't get how any other demo is better than official version, like the ones this base often hype up about, Babylon Rats Labs version is on 143 level production wise and can't even come close to the official version; Aura demo is another Dope like mess vocally; Free Woman is a different vibe and doesn't fit the song.

:ryan3:

Now who wants to fight me?

Dope is unlistenable. And I believe Babylon haus labs is not the real demo, it was supposed to sound different, it's not what fans asked for and bloodpop KNEW it but he saw how much we hated him and he did it with purpose. Fad. I remember then he said "theres no another haus labs demo blah blah blah" 

Gaga's subreddit reached an impressive 500k subscribers

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Now we need to campaign so that each of them streams LG7 lead 10 times the day it comes out so we don't get an embarassing debut on top of all the FAD floppage

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Not moon theories still…

Truly the "privateinpublic" or "punkthefunk" of this era nnn

  • Popular Post

image.png?ex=671120fc&is=670fcf7c&hm=e1f

 

+1.269.906 streams

One of the biggest hits ever!

 

:jonnyknife:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.