Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

Can I be negative and say I don't want dancing in the shadows

I don't want it either. Sounds bad, I'm sorry...

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

today she Will announce that DWAS is the lead single 

 

And now we have to wait till Feb

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

 

not-on.gif

I don't want any DWAS-esque songs on LG7 let alone it to be the lead...

or any song that has another lead artist.

 

The success stans I swear.

Edited by Escape

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

9,949,129

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

because that's FAKE :katie:

Fake or real, that's still a massive bop :gaycatina1:

HIT ME! C'MOOOON 

(DJ HIT THE LIIIGHTS!)

I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR THE WEEKEND 

 

xfq96o.gif

Poker Face reentered global Spotify with 1.27M streams :duca:

where did the snippet from girlfriend for the weekend come from tho? is it confirmed as official? idk what's ai anymore 

23 minutes ago, Dämon said:

There are worse songs in her discography, one of which was released a couple weeks ago.

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

I hope you're not talking about Grammy Mistake

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

12 minutes ago, Konril said:

Lowest Tuesday update since August 20.

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Time for LG7 lead 

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

 

39 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

Can I be negative and say I don't want dancing in the shadows anything gaga please everything else sounds promising 

 

also her leads are not always my fave except for Perfect illusion 

From all we've heard so far only that song is somewhat GP friendly. But LMs will go with their fantasies and expect songs like Abracadabra to be singles… Like they did with HML, GH, 911 and countless others that make no sense as singles… 

DWAS dying, no lead single in sight, nuclear bomb movie, #20-OUT companion album, February getting further away, love being a liddo 

 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

From all we've heard so far only that song is somewhat GP friendly. But LMs will go with their fantasies and expect songs like Abracadabra to be singles… Like they did with HML, GH, 911 and countless others that make no sense as singles… 

No need to act all high and mighty—they were simply sharing their preference. :rip:

 

We are talking about the same woman who chose Perfect Illusion as a lead single for Joanne :dies:

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

DWAS dying, no lead single in sight, nuclear bomb movie, #20-OUT companion album, February getting further away, love being a liddo 

 

 

spacer.png

This year is getting harder and harder for the OGHs

spacer.png

Just now, opbranden said:

This year is getting harder and harder for the OGHs

spacer.png

Am I bipolar or just a gaga stan, we'll never know :gaycat1:

Do liddos expect DWAS keeps hanging on above 10m? It's already breaking records for it, it can't be there forever:biblionana:

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Do liddos expect DWAS keeps hanging on above 10m? It's already breaking records for it, it can't be there forever:biblionana:

An it has a 25% lead over the #2 song omg chill everyone :biblionana:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

This year is getting harder and harder for the OGHs

spacer.png

"If You didn't love her at her FAD era or HQ era You cannot love her at her LG7 era"  viviedily2-stan-twitter.gif

 

19 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I hope you're not talking about Grammy Mistake

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

You said it, I didn't say that word, you said it.

What do you think, you said it, is that what you think?

 

sunbathinganimal

21 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I hope you're not talking about Grammy Mistake

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

I fear he's talking about the one where she wishes anyone a lovely wake up in the earliest hours of the day

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

8 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

DWAS dying, no lead single in sight, nuclear bomb movie, #20-OUT companion album, February getting further away, love being a liddo 

 

 

spacer.png

smash hit droplet pulling in 10m streams daily, LG7 lead drop imminent, misunderstood gorgeous movie and companion album, February closer than ever

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.