Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 days since she last posted anything on social media

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Mommy I'm scared

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Truly the "privateinpublic" or "punkthefunk" of this era nnn

Girl why tf would she make a video for the curse let's be serious hihi

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not moon theories still…

I'm ready. LETS GO!!!!

IMG-2712.jpg

DANCING IN THE SHADOW (OF THE MOON)

18TH OF OCTOBER

 

Spoiler

and then I woke up

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

2 minutes ago, Fromi said:

Why do we think Dance in the Dark is the least streamed song from TFM? GP has no taste? 

I think the volume mixing on that song is kinda weird? Like her voice is really muffled in that song. Also isn't Teeth less streamed?

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I think the volume mixing on that song is kinda weird? Like her voice is really muffled in that song. Also isn't Teeth less streamed?

Teeth 56 M vs DitD 52M. Just seems weird given DITD was a single in some countries... 

12 minutes ago, Fromi said:

Why do we think Dance in the Dark is the least streamed song from TFM? GP has no taste? 

Confirmed! 

8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I think the volume mixing on that song is kinda weird? Like her voice is really muffled in that song. Also isn't Teeth less streamed?

 

7 minutes ago, Fromi said:

Teeth 56 M vs DitD 52M. Just seems weird given DITD was a single in some countries... 

Teeth has Shark Week :deadbanana4: and Halloween boosts.

13 minutes ago, Fromi said:

Why do we think Dance in the Dark is the least streamed song from TFM? GP has no taste? 

Out of all TFM tracks, that one is the least GP-friendly. It's less melodic, has a different structure compared to the other tracks, and is kind of heavy lyrically.

 

It's a fan favorite for a reason though! 

32 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I want to see the meltdowns when Gar breaks her silence with a picture of a trumpet

If she posts a trumpet I might have to be 5150'd.

On 10/5/2024 at 8:58 PM, Infernal Paradise said:

How long until PF or Judas start charting on Global 200 :duca:

 

Gagween is going to be so good for her streams.

 

K6hTgCj.gif

 

 

 Ohh Poker God. :jonnyknife:

 

 

Get in.

 

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

This song is so cool :jonny: I saw others say it doesn't fit Chromatica but it's a wonderful pop banger.

26 minutes ago, Artur said:

image.png?ex=671120fc&is=670fcf7c&hm=e1f

 

+1.269.906 streams

One of the biggest hits ever!

 

:jonnyknife:

Pop excellence.

 

ARTPOP, Joanne, Chromatica take some notes. 

 

1 minute ago, Europe said:

This song is so cool :jonny: I saw others say it doesn't fit Chromatica but it's a wonderful pop banger.

The way Dawn Of Chromatica ate up Brat remix album

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.