Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Don't worry about me; I've been streaming the album since its release.

 

What I'm saying is that "Die With A Smile," with its surprise release and just one post the day before, generated way more hype and success than Harlequin's one week of teasing. I hope she announces the single right beforehand.

 

 

#ThankYouBruno IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I'm having trouble believing that her team is so incompetent

PMM

PMMPMMPMM

PMM

PMM

PMM

11 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I'm having trouble believing that her team is so incompetent that they'd release the lead the same week they want to push DWAS to #1

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Welcome newcomers to this base. Hope You will be having fun ! :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

PMM

PMMPMMPMM

PMM

PMM

PMM

 

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

Welcome newcomers to this base. Hope You will be having fun ! :suburban:

I mean I know they are, but I was hoping there were some changes made to her team as proven by the lead not leaking a month in advance 

 

:suburban:

POP: +42 / +0.199

HAC: +51 / +0.013

AC: +5 / +0.065

RHY: +2 / +0.007

 

:gaycat1:

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

3k vinyl will never be enough to compete #1 whatever week they decide to ship. Maybe the pre-ordered CD restock might help.

Yeah, but hopefully they could pull all the strings. itunes discount, CD restock, upload the recorded live performance if there's one.

Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

 

I mean I know they are, but I was hoping there were some changes made to her team as proven by the lead not leaking a month in advance 

 

:suburban:

wow. you do have high hopes 8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

POP: +42 / +0.199

HAC: +51 / +0.013

AC: +5 / +0.065

RHY: +2 / +0.007

 

:gaycat1:

i still cannot believe close to you is smashing like that stan-twitter.gif

10 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Yes, because all the hype posts about Harlequin really helped the album's performance, right? :smitten:

You completely missed the point of my post. The poor performance wasn't aabout the hype or not—it was due to the music genre. Most of the fanbase is tired of jazz-influenced tracks and ballads. Before the "reveal," a lot of us were genuinely excited, but as the Spotify numbers showed, once people heard "Good Morning Good Morning," they stopped listening to the rest of the album. 

 

"Hype" matters. It's not everything, and it's not self-sufficient enough to guarantee success, but it can definitely help.

 

 

As another user said better than I did a few days ago, the good health of a fandom doesn't guarantee success, but it can definitely influence how badly you flop. And Harlequin demonstrated that perfectly.

17 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I'm having trouble believing that her team is so incompetent that they'd release the lead the same week they want to push DWAS to #1

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

This is what's bugging me the most. Not to mention the DWAS physicals were supposed to ship on Oct 4 initially, then they changed to Oct 25.

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

POP: +42 / +0.199

HAC: +51 / +0.013

AC: +5 / +0.065

RHY: +2 / +0.007

 

:gaycat1:

these updates are way too low omg :gaycat6: 

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

This is what's bugging me the most. Not to mention the DWAS physicals were supposed to ship on Oct 4 initially, then they changed to Oct 25.

If she releases merch + physical copies of the lead single, maybe they're hoping some will be tempted to buy DWAS stuff, too?

Idk. It makes no sense, but then again, when was the last time their strategy made any?

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

This is what's bugging me the most. Not to mention the DWAS physicals were supposed to ship on Oct 4 initially, then they changed to Oct 25.

because they will arrive with Lg7 lead so the sales count for Abracadabra too. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuTQmtU9dZX_PD9amSQAe

26 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Anyone think she might just end up releasing as a surprise without an announcement or hype or anything? 

 

I'm having trouble believing that her team is so incompetent that they'd release the lead the same week they want to push DWAS to #1

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Maybe her team know that LG7's lead single will not debut at number one 

 

spacer.png

 

So, they will push DWAS instead given that it will likely have a boost from the lead single. 

Edited by kwek_kwek

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

Maybe her team know that LG7's lead single will not debut debut at number one 

 

spacer.png

 

So, they will push DWAS instead given that it will likely have a boost from the lead single. 

they will push DWAS to be on LG7 spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Also she did use a Wednesday to announce GCB, but I'm not getting my hopes up today.

 

:lakitu:

Anything can happen with gar, she can announce anytime. And once she does we'll question why we ever doubted her :rip:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanna sit on that nose :-*

I  won't be surprised if she skipped yesterday because of Taylor. 

9 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Maybe her team know that LG7's lead single will not debut at number one 

 

spacer.png

 

So, they will push DWAS instead given that it will likely have a boost from the lead single. 

Oh great, another era that they have no confidence in before release. Just what we needed after JFAD

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.