Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Thailand

6.(+1) DWAS - 163,172


 

 

NEW PEAK in position, overtaken Lisa's Rockstar :jonnyknife:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Isn't that the biggest Sunday number? :eek: 

It's a Saturday update. 3rd biggest so far.

 

Aug 17     4,335,439

Aug 24    8,378,368

Aug 31     9,578,976

Sep 07    10,316,845

Sep 14     10,582,030

Sep 21     11,090,398

Sep 28     11,126,137

Oct 05     10,821,612

 

:nicole2:

16 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Isn't that the biggest Sunday number? :eek: 

This is Saturday's numbers. 

  • Author

Radio Full Detail

Spoiler

Radio update by formats. 
POP:
13    11    LADY GAGA & BRUNO MARS    Die With A Smile    8253    7445    808    20.149

+212 Spins
+12 Bullet
+0.507 Audience

HOT AC:
12    11    LADY GAGA & BRUNO MARS    Die With A Smile    3642    3483    159    11.711

+30 Spins
-3 Bullet
+0.115 Audience

AC:
6    6    LADY GAGA & BRUNO MARS    Die With A Smile    844    800    44    3.198

+4 Spins
+2 Bullet
-0.009 Audience   

RHYTHMIC:
38    40    LADY GAGA & BRUNO MARS    Die With A Smile    556    490    66    0.921

+1 Spins
-18 Bullet
-0.014 Audience

 

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's a Saturday update. 3rd biggest so far.

 

Aug 17     4,335,439

Aug 24    8,378,368

Aug 31     9,578,976

Sep 07    10,316,845

Sep 14     10,582,030

Sep 21     11,090,398

Sep 28     11,126,137

Oct 05     10,821,612

 

:nicole2:

I love Gaga having the biggest song in the world like :))))))))) :jonny5:

 

The success… :alexz3:

 

I said on day one that this would be played at weddings, proms and funerals and I was coRRECT. 

 

All this leading into LG7… ugh I knew if Gaga applied herself to do crazy things and abandon eras, she'd eat

16 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

The only wave of hatred is coming from OGHs, and I would attribute that mostly to mental illness.

I mean there are also a lot of incels blaming Gaga for the movie being "trash" according to them, as if she wrote or directed the movie :thing: 

Movie didnt even boost die with a smile a little bit actually making me sad, we even lost 100k+ compared to last saturday in US 

 

I hate to see it 

 

:clack:

  • Author

Day 51

DWAS 10,821,612

Flowers  8,349,136

 

Gap: 2,472,476

  • Author

Most days above 10M filtered streams on the Spotify Global chart in history:

#1 (=) Die With A Smile (34 days) *still charting above 10M*
#2 (=) Flowers (29 days)
#3 (=) Please Please Please; Espresso; Good 4 U (16 days)
#4 (=) Seven (14 days)
#5 (=) Drivers Licence, All I Want for Christmas Is You, Stay (12 days)
#6 (=) Bzrp Session 53, As It Was (10 days)
#7 (=) Million Dollar Baby, Fortnight (9 days)

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

Movie didnt even boost die with a smile a little bit actually making me sad, we even lost 100k+ compared to last saturday in US 

 

I hate to see it 

 

:clack:

Never saw the correlation between this movie and DWAS streaming numbers

Also don't think LG7 lead will boost it either since it's very GP carried vs. fanbase 

Unbothered as usual and living his best life while everything falls apart :clap3:

IMG-2568.jpg

So I was browsing the "Best Selling Songs of the 2020s Globally" page on TOTC's website just to see what songs were the biggest and when I could expect DWAS to end up on there. It hasn't been updated in over a month, but I did think it would be cool for Gaga to eventually end up on that list...just to realize that she already is. Shallow is #23 :deadbanana2: and it's probably going to pass Bad Guy by Billie soon (#22) as they're only 33 million Spotify streams apart and Shallow consistently pulls 1-1.2 million per day whereas Bad Guy pulls 550k-800k per day. So now I'm hyped up for Gaga to be on the decade list twice. In the third decade of her career :gaygacat4:

 

Other artists with two or more entries include: 

Spoiler

The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, Olivia Rodrigo, BTS, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Post Malone, Lewis Capaldi, and Billie Eilish

The only other artist on this list whose mainstream career is around the same age as Gaga's is Justin Bieber. That kind of longevity is difficult to get, not everyone has that! 

 

edit: The link if anyone else wants to look at it https://talkofthecharts.org/global-sales-2020s

Edited by Aston Martin

53 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"Oh I know that song, it was in Grammy #1 Grammy!" me during Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered scene

 

And it needs to be put on Spotify!! It is one of my favorite covers she's done 

57 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:
  Hide contents

"Oh I know that song, it was in Grammy #1 Grammy!" me during Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered scene

 

i was like 
 

Spoiler

oh, cover from cheek to cheek. cute :gaycat4:

 

DWAS LOSING streams on JFAD opening weekend is sending me :rip:

 

this chart run is so hilariously unpredictable. Whenever we think it has peaked, it peaks even higher, whenever we think it's about to go up, it takes a small fall. Anyways, it's still breaking records and getting extremely high streams so not bad whatsoever just kinda funny 

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, PMM said:

no. promo is promo :gaycat4:

meant the spoiler tag message banner

19 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

 I mean there are also a lot of incels blaming Gaga for the movie being "trash" according to them, as if she wrote or directed the movie :thing: 

I have yet to come across anyone outside of ATRL, incel or otherwise, outright blaming Gaga for the movie being a failure. I have seen a few comments trashing the movie and mentioning that they also don't like Gaga, but no one has said "This movie flopped because of Gaga". I have seen far more comments praising and defending her and saying her potential was wasted on this movie.

Today's radio update is one of the most promising ones in a while, especially after yesterday's solid one as well.  Hopefully this continues! It's gonna be on the charts for a LONG time I feel :jonny: 

Yeah… 99% of the hate I'm seeing (outside atrl) is directed at Todd, the musical scenes, and how boring it is.

 

Ive seen so many tweets praising Gaga's acting and saying it was the writing that failed her.

 

i dont think this hurts her acting career too much. Her acting in it is soooo good too ahh, Gaga as an actress has always been good but she reeeeeallly knocked it out of the park this time. 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

a bunch of losers downvoting me on the RT/MC thread because I said I thought the movie is actually genius. I'm so sorry that a bunch of losers didn't get the point of the movie because they don't like mUsIC in a movie :isudumblmao:

the more I think about it, the more I love it. I want to go watch it again!

 

Spoilers ahead. 

 

Spoiler

The way that Todd Philips actually went on a disruptive path and didn't give people what they wanted. We're literally the society he's picturing in the movie. We wanted a Joker and Lee that went around killing everybody but that's not the point, nobody cares about Arthur's mental state as long as they're  getting entertainment out of it. 

 

Edited by Dear Reader

  • Popular Post

"I'm in a new place," the actress-musician, 38, tells PEOPLE as her new movie Joker: Folie à Deux and its companion album Harlequin debut.

 

"I've been in the music industry since I was a teenager. And I've been working in the film industry for the last 10 years or so," says Gaga. "And, you know, I think that I just went through a lot."

 

"I feel really grateful for the career that I've had," the singer tells PEOPLE. "And I feel so grateful for my fans. Also, I think I had a lot of trouble with it at one point." 

 

She adds, "I just feel a lot better now, and it's nice to be able to say that. I feel really grateful to be able to say that."

 

 

https://people.com/lady-gaga-grateful-went-through-a-lot-exclusive-8717893

 

 

:heart:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.